harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Lots of examples. but the most blatant one they openly admit is kinu
Here is a quote out of her design document.
"Once out, she'll have grown into a young woman of about 18, enough to tease all the Helspawn incest demanders and yet be kept out of their reach forever."

From the Child Kinu design document.

And I believe in his forum post for his works, he goes into more detail but I'm not trudging through that.
For some context. Savin wrote an incest daughter in a project termed "helspawn" (the daughter of helia) in CoC1.
people asked him to finish it.
he got extremely angry at being asked to finish his own project that he started. (a very common theme with him) that he made kinu entirely to spite those people.

Also this forum post by the writer for kinu. tobs explicitly says she was a spite project.
tobs self identifies as a "mean spirited psychic vampire" and is the top attack dog of savin (having personally went after writers who displease savin by being more popular or not letting savin shit their characters up. like wsan who writes the taur waifu who is the number 1 most popular waifu. and who tobs sneaked in some cuck content for against their rules specifically to spite wsan because he didn't permit savin to write for her.

You can also see this post here

tobs kinu was a spite project and a salt mine.png
where tobs EXPLICITLY states that kinu is a "spite project and a salt mine".

It is worth noting that the vast majority of people being fucked over by that spite project were not even asking for incest with her.
They literally turned her mom abusive towards your daughter, made you miss kinu's childhood, made kinu hate you the player who is her father, made BOTH kinu and her mother suddenly become racist against you the player, and forcibly humiliate you the player in some weird psuedo cuckoldry where you are also forced to say things like a fucking doormat.

And the entire thing is completely unavoidable. they tease you with avoiding it... but it is a trap to make you make things worse. If you kill the first arranged marriage candidate who is hostile towards you and also racist against you.
then it makes kinu hate you even more and go with another of tobs OC DONUT STEEL character.

And then they spent likely thousands of dollars to comission a TON of art of her being fucked and posted it everywhere.
In fact, tob's avatar is from this commissioned art.

Then for another example you have etheruined.
Etheryn was a femboi male who identified as female and had as goal becoming a real woman. something entirely doable with magic.
which required a quest to remove his enchanted chastity cage.

savin got so angry at being asked to finish etheryn that he decided to shit all over the fans of the char by...
having him take of the chastity cage, get a giant bitch breaker, cuck the MC, and change his mind about being a girl.
from now on he is gonna stay a boy forever. get cucked player.
how dare you ask savin to finish a project.

Savin is repeatedly bullying his employees (the other writers), and spiting both them and his fans. he is a malicious boss.

Last edited:

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
savin got so angry at being asked to finish etheryn that he decided to shit all over the fans of the char by...
having him take of the chastity cage, get a giant bitch breaker
I hold my tongue at a lot of Ryn slander but this is where I draw the line. Ryn is one of the few characters in this game with a completely normal sized penis.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I hold my tongue at a lot of Ryn slander but this is where I draw the line. Ryn is one of the few characters in this game with a completely normal sized penis.
from official wiki.

before and after the redesign:
v1 of etheryn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
notice him having a clitty

v2 of etheryn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
compare the penis to the arm. you will notice the penis diameter is slightly greater than his bicep.
He could literally fist a girl and she will be less stretched out than if he had used his penis.
Also the penis reaches all the way up to his sternum. measure that distance on your own body.
also balls massively increased too.

If you ignore the official art and only look at the official numbers.
they claim his cock grew from 4" to 7" when the cage was removed. the art exaggerates those figures.
but even still 7" is in the top 1% of cock sizes IRL.

the physical change is less bullshit then the personality change. as ryn completely forgot about becoming a woman, completely forgot about the failed attempts to transform into a woman, and now is determined to keep his penis. and also cuck the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleNuts

j_ericson

Aug 28, 2021
Ok i don't know where to start.
Kinu is a spite project, sure, but why do you care about how tobs spends his own money? Only thing drawn on the patrons dime was the single piece of himekinu art. None of the other art is even in the game to bother you.
Tobs has plenty of issues writing for an interactive medium like video games. He is very traditional and visual novelly in his approach which means a lot of railroading. But its less spite and more that he just doesn't want to or can't change his style.
He's not an attack dog. He got an idea for something deeper than this game has the right to tackle and flubbed the execution. As is the case with plenty of his content. He used to have a bigger presence in the community until he withdrew due to having to get reigned in for his outbursts against writers and players.
Can you really blame savin for getting angry at people demanding he write something he doesn't want to? You're getting angry at stuff you have very little right to in this forum.
About ryn you are regurgitating what this forum has been swirling without any basis in reality. Savin loves dickgirls, more importantly dickgirls getting fucked in the ass, so thinking that he would write a companion whose job is to lose the dick is absurd. And she doesn't cuck you. If you don't like taking it up the ass that's a you problem and you are free to never do the quest that removes the cage.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Kinu is a spite project, sure, but why do you care about how tobs spends his own money? Only thing drawn on the patrons dime was the single piece of himekinu art. None of the other art is even in the game to bother you.
facepalm.
You literally admit it is a spite project.
And then try to defend it by saying it is his own private money he is spending on this spite project and not company money.
that makes it worse. it shows that the spite is so deep, that they are willing to burn their own personal money on spite, instead of company funds.
Spending someone else's money on spite, and spending your own money on spite are very different things.

And the reason I care how they spend their money is because it was explicitly spent on what they explicitly openly state is a spite project.
(I literally linked the post and screenshotted it. it literally says "spite project")

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Can you really blame savin for getting angry at people demanding he write something he doesn't want to?
It is literally stuff he already wrote. they asked him to finish what he started.
You're getting angry at stuff you have very little right to in this forum.
now you are just trolling.
also tone policing, you are trying to discredit me by claiming I am "angry". because apparently providing citiations and making coherent arguments is a sign of rage?
pathetic.

Mar 10, 2018
Tobs has plenty of issues writing for an interactive medium like video games. He is very traditional and visual novelly in his approach which means a lot of railroading. But its less spite and more that he just doesn't want to or can't change his style.
He's not an attack dog. He got an idea for something deeper than this game has the right to tackle and flubbed the execution. As is the case with plenty of his content. He used to have a bigger presence in the community until he withdrew due to having to get reigned in for his outbursts against writers and players.
Can you really blame savin for getting angry at people demanding he write something he doesn't want to? You're getting angry at stuff you have very little right to in this forum.
About ryn you are regurgitating what this forum has been swirling without any basis in reality. Savin loves dickgirls, more importantly dickgirls getting fucked in the ass, so thinking that he would write a companion whose job is to lose the dick is absurd. And she doesn't cuck you. If you don't like taking it up the ass that's a you problem and you are free to never do the quest that removes the cage.
1713094835128406.jpg

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
What exactly you gotta do for the cow princess to let you fuck her? i've done the stupid afterparty 3 times now, starting to think her bloated ass ain't worth this text wall, anyway brb gonna give Cassia some love.
Pretty sure there is no sex scene with either the prince or princess, just flirting. Not sure if you can fuck the king because no thank you.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
It is literally stuff he already wrote. they asked him to finish what he started.
This is annoying. If he didn't want to finish a project, then better off don't start the damn thing.
Now I'm thinking the reason why he prefer getting it in the ass is because he can't finish inside a girl/boy/dog/whatever he's screwing unless someone else do him simultaneously

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes