Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
So I'm way too lazy to look it up but does anyone know on the of their head if there any differences between the classes, not combat wise but interactions with the world, characters, or whatever the hell they try to pass off as puzzles.
I think there's a handful based on being a mage, and a few that require a healing spell, but there's more reactivity from stats and backgrounds. And items, lots for items. Always good to carry wyvern venom, naphtha, and leananstones.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
So I'm way too lazy to look it up but does anyone know on the of their head if there any differences between the classes, not combat wise but interactions with the world, characters, or whatever the hell they try to pass off as puzzles.
For one Interaction off the top of my head is that chimera chick or whatever the fuck she is...the red head who gets attacked by imps, but you can train her how to fight but she has an extra option if you choose to start as a solider but what it actually does I don't know I've never done it the option was grayed out for me.

2.90 star(s) 108 Votes