Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I guess literally is a trigger word. Anyhow, you're not going to change how other people react. Either do the thing you want or find another place more tailored to what you want. Whining about other people here is an exercise in futility.
All I've done is point out that someone made a shitty joke dude, I'm free to do that am I?

Reactions: GokutheG

Mihael

May 30, 2017
Your gripe is with whoever made the character in the first place. Wsan was paid to write her.
Oh damn, I didnt even know you can commission stuff to be put in CoC2. But yep, just found out Kalysea is apparently someones oc.

There's plans to make a softer submission route that will not result in a bad end. I don't think it's coming anytime soon though.
Oh thats nice to know, she feels kinda similar to bimbo Siegwulfe from tits, which is nice, but the whole weird bad end just throws me off.

Reactions: GokutheG

Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
So, does anyone else get the feeling that the only way you'll be able to get the good end in this will be teaming up with a high affection Kas to defeat wish.com-kefka and help her save the gods so she can be your demon-god dommy-mommy?

or do you think they don't even have the talent for that and it will be an even more generic ripoff of a better story?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
So, does anyone else get the feeling that the only way you'll be able to get the good end in this will be teaming up with a high affection Kas to defeat wish.com-kefka and help her save the gods so she can be your demon-god dommy-mommy?

or do you think they don't even have the talent for that and it will be an even more generic ripoff of a better story?
The only way to achieve a good end is to not play it at all.
Adapt. Overcome. Improvise.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018

I suspect there will be a 'normal' end where you defeat Kas as the final boss, then two or three good to bad ends based on what variation of Kas' plan you end up going along with on the romance path. I would be surprised if they made good/bad end varients of the normal end given how little support dark knight pcs have had so far but that's also possible.

Last edited:

j_ericson

Aug 28, 2021
I still think Kas relationship lock is comedically early. Yeah, cus I totally love the person who just made a bunch of people (well, elves are less than people but still!) lose their souls. Should've saved that shit for Mino city and after learning about Kas' freudian excuse for a while at least.
They are saving it for after Mino city tho.
calise is actually kas and is spilling her actual backstory and goals and then at the reveal the player will have the choice of joining her side

j_ericson

Aug 28, 2021
That's true. Why would fucking a demon before you learn her motivations indicate that you want to fuck that demon some more?

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
Use...mods? CoC2 mods? I thought those were a myth
Meant as in the original CoC got mods. As for CoC2, I do believe there's a fellow that shows up in this thread with an easy fixer for difficulty which is probably the closest this game will get as a mod until the game gets finished.

Good on him and all but it is what it is.

2.90 star(s) 109 Votes