JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Other than the one scene with the low levelled mercenary group, are there any scenes in this where the enemy rapes your companions?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What a surprise, The concept is great and all until we learn who writes it. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Now you enjoying the combat is great and all that but 4* for this game seems to be a bit much.
I think we need some CORRECTIONS like some "reviews" that now went poof as they should be.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Yep, I also bought a steam version and the quality is a bit better because update a slight bit late for more adjustments.
And people on steam are quite okay with it.
The problem is Steam page is harder to put suggestions than this site.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Lmao, please tell me you don't actually believe that Savin cares about the review score on a pirate website.:LUL::LUL::LUL:

Meanwhile, on Steam:

View attachment 3914309
I mean, who would give a damn about a pirate site's reviews in the first place. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Reading the reviews on steam is also a very interesting rea for me.

This is a mostly anti-savin co. site and it's pretty much a whole 180 from their discord or forums.

Reactions: Mr.Hide

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I mean, who would give a damn about a pirate site's reviews in the first place. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Reading the reviews on steam is also a very interesting rea for me.

This is a mostly anti-savin co. site and it's pretty much a whole 180 from their discord or forums.
I still remember when I show some opinion and was trash talk lol.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Lmao, please tell me you don't actually believe that Savin cares about the review score on a pirate website.:LUL::LUL::LUL:

Meanwhile, on Steam:

View attachment 3914309
You can read so many of the same dogshit "5* reviews" that are now removed here when you call them out then
we have an actual sane person who wrote a schizo rant like me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Calling this an improvement of the first one is like calling Star Wars Acolyte a masterpiece over the old star wars creations.

I also may have worded that poorly.
By who I mean the devs, not me 'cause I really loved the first one only to see a shitty game disguising itself as a "sequel" while disregarding everything that happened in the first one.

Just like how I watch Disney bastardize the star wars franchise with their propaganda to garner a non-existent audience.

Last edited:

bensal

Nov 13, 2017
Steam is a weird comparison as it is a one time purchase with free updates, So for $9.99 you get that and most people will probably lump it in with early access and probably forget about it in a year until they remember and play it again with updates. If this damn thing was only that and not a patreon system project that over 5 years old I would be inclined to give this game a pass.

Also now that i think about it is how long has that gnoll from the second area been in a coma for?

Byakurani

Dec 29, 2017
You can read so many of the same dogshit "5* reviews" that are now removed here when you call them out then
we have an actual sane person who wrote a schizo rant like me.

Calling this an improvement of the first one is like calling Star Wars Acolyte a masterpiece over the old star wars creations.
you're a little too invested in how much other people enjoy things

Reactions: GokutheG
2.80 star(s) 102 Votes