Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
after so many attempts to actually play the game and get into it like i did with the sister project tits i have decided fuck this shit game im gonna go play a real game with actual good story and combat like library of runia
Library of Ruina? Someone's cultured.
A fellow Project Moon fan I see.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Look one by one.. the pages remind me, this game will always be shit..
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

PS:My condolences for your cactimorphosis,im sure you were a nice cat before reading all that :cry:
Do not do the kiyoko questline, save yourself the horror.
Do not free them from the necklace and just spend yo' time there peacefully.
Else you become a shitty cactus like me.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
honestly, the only reason i still download this is to rip the moira images out and import the characters into lilith's throne. i mean, the dev for that game is chronically late but i havnt scene them be toxic or pull any of tobs spite shit.
Is Lilith's Throne still getting updates?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Not for nothing but unobtainable powers in this game are such bullshit, specially since you gain Mirror Stance and the ONLY thing they claim our character has/the only lip-service we get as the supossed """""Main Character""""" (a cruel irony at this point) is that we APPARENTLY "learn shit absurdly fast."

Ok Savin fine I can't max all my stats cuz you're a retard-I mean-cuz "no power fantasy" allowed fine, but can you at least stop contradicting yourself for 5 minutes and just unlock all the shit for us to learn? seriously what's the point of going through the quest to get this game's Sharingan if I can't become the Copy Champion? (And don't say Hot Salamander Sex was the point cuz those -redacted- dead!)

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Or The Fox God, Keros plays some scheme as always.
See s/he and Kiyoko needs more assistance in household and a proper lead Chamberlin for Kiyoko descendants.

Either Miko or Mai will become Den matron and Komori secretly disappear from public while the Otomo residence has a new Grand Chamberlin from Kurokawa main clan. :3
No one suspect a thing because they saw new Chamberlin who wears think veil has the same body portion as Komari.
In reality, the new Kitsune Chamberlin either a fake out create by Keros or joining the PC party (or simply station somewhere or kill-off by the time).
Komari was forced by Keros to take the Chamberlin place and gets some change in appearance likes to remove glowing-eyes or change the glowing color, but most other things as remain the same. This make the other Kitsunes feel difference aura and through she is difference person who has identical thick body, and the Previous Matron has pass away after Keros removes the curse.
If Mai or Miko become Den Matron...
As either one needs an heir.
We may officially impregnate another one will out do something to the game code. (Give difference dialog)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Apparently Komari sex is happening. The author who wrote Katya picked her up and was dropping some excerpts. I guess it's all going to be femdom, though.
I'm 100% down with the busty fox giff riding me in the most femdom way possible (also if any updated npc is an indication there's a chance of Moira making new art for Komira which FUCK YEAH!)

Reactions: BanditoMarito
2.80 star(s) 102 Votes