zwere

Mar 27, 2020
No it does make sense I was talking about the patch notes and knew that there was no way it could be her when I saw the in game portrait. So I ruled that out right away then I was thinking maybe Brint's dad given the comments about her being impossibly muscular for a cow girl. Like I said I used to be okay in terms of knowledge lore wise with this game but I lost interest after years of barely any progression so maybe the 1st crown princess Octavia has been mentioned before and it should be an interesting twist but I honestly can't remember.
I guess I misread what you were trying to say, mb.
I think we're up to four, so one every couple months. In addition the hellhound got a futa expansion but meira also got a dedicking expansion so they somewhat cancel out.
I haven't bothered with the new Meira stuff, do you actually dedick her? I'm asking because from what I remember she had the ability to poof away her dick at will using tanuki magic, so she had a dickless form before her wayfort patch.

Last edited:

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
I should have realised I was never the intended audience for this game. How many futa characters is it that has been added now across all updates this year?
At this point, I'd need a mod that actually changes existing characters to keep playing.
Astraea, Aurera, Jaelyn and Lyla are all wasted potential for me. Hell, even Arona could have been more tolerable if she wasn't futa.
Now "The Black Knight" can be added to that list?
It's not that they're abundant, it's just that the people responsible for this operation love flinging them about like an indecent flasher in a public bus.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
When were Kalysea and the Lapis Hoplite added?

Not sure, but does that require having sex with her as a futa to "dedick" her? Because then it doesn't really count.
just bred meria a lot of time until she brought up discussion about dedicking her in exchange of increase fertility on her part

Reactions: Ssato243
2.80 star(s) 103 Votes