Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
The Minotaur content is pure Netorase with you doing the fucking, which I haven't seen a lot from the forum but yeah kinda threw me in a loop for a bit.

Seems a bit on the nose with Kesuk but he was the one to approach the player plus his wife indulging the whole bullying aspect of the triangle between them and you (player), I think this is the most direct Ntr content this game's gotten if you don't count losing on purpose to the Sand & Cae so the Ntr lovers get some direct content that's not Rng encounter based, would've been neat if either Kiyoko, Etheryn or even Brienne got ntr content since ones potentially your wife and the others are intimate with the player.

Found the Corrupted Lupines also go to town on Cait and go figure its always Cait, with her reassuring you that your better, maybe when the Lupines den gets added your vixen companion can get some content too, doesn't hit as hard since Cait's a Mallachite.

Vasha's stuff as a biased harpy enthusiast is great but I was hoping for her or you to bring up Zhara and however many eggs you've gotten her to lay, pretty neat to see her mellow out after her first egg.

Annoying to fight since she's accompanied with two Stormcaller cleric harpies, CLERICS that love to heal and provide defensive buffs long after Vasha herself goes down but wasn't that bad to deal with.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Concerning Vasha, I was able to see her first encounter and mating press her but after that she never appears anymore. Any help?

Edit: It seems you can't encounter her during her pregnancy, once she was ready to pop out her egg, I got the scene then she appears again.

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Don't care bout tiny twink, would much rather fuck his wife, that being said time to plow some Raven bitch and buy stuff at the colisseum! (if I remember correctly the raven harpy be sister with Zhara...alongside every other harpy npc thus far now that I think about it? man we're literally gonna fuck her entire family all the way up to the Harpy Matron at this rate...and that's FINE BY ME!)

P.S: Who's Vasha? first time I hear of this NPC, is it a new character?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Don't care bout tiny twink, would much rather fuck his wife, that being said time to plow some Raven bitch and buy stuff at the colisseum! (if I remember correctly the raven harpy be sister with Zhara...alongside every other harpy npc thus far now that I think about it? man we're literally gonna fuck her entire family all the way up to the Harpy Matron at this rate...and that's FINE BY ME!)

P.S: Who's Vasha? first time I hear of this NPC, is it a new character?
The raven harpy is named Vasha.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Kirstey

Jul 2, 2019
Sorry to ask this, but I couldn't find the answer.

Is there any way to translate this game efficiently wihout copying every text into google translate? I am not native english speaker. I think that my knowledge of the language is enough to understand the text but after some time it get's tiring to read what is written in the game, especially some of the more complex sentences or words. Did anyone find a way to efficiently translate this? Maybe some external program? Thank you.

sad25221

Jun 18, 2017
Help, what to do with this, i keep getting this when fighting the plants
It's a bug that's already been fixed. No one just ever posted the hotfix here. At this point the new update will be posted on here pretty soon anyway.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
The hell is a problem now? This is champ cucking someone, where the whole concept is champ -- us -- being the bull. There is nothing like it on the opposite spectrum in the game (champ being the cuck). At most there are some loss scenarious and stuff involving cait (which, no insult to Cait enjoyers, does not really work). Well, there is Eubicha but she is not really treated as players girl for some reason.

How is this a "mask off" moment?

Last edited:

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
You know whats irritating about every writer associated with COC except maybe Wsan when he feels creative and William....every girl cums the same stupid eyes rolled back with panting nonsense. Some of these writers have clearly never been with a woman.....do you know how sexy it is for a female to roll up into a ball and just tremble. Every female shouldn't loll her tongue out like a Labrador with her eyes rolled back. VARIETY dang

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes