arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Man they have prime opportunity to do something with corruption and they ain't gonna do it
Arguably this is the exact moment the corruption meter could be added organically. Low corruption keeps it netorase/swinging while full corruption is just straight NTR.
Honestly with some people acting like THIS is a mask off moment you're just never getting corruption content without there being riots.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
And people find NTR content the stuff thats objectionable?
Oh my, the thread is in this chapter again?
Welcome to the website.

NTR is objectionable to people that don't like NTR. The thin veneer of choice and "optional", especially on this website, does very little to mollify people who aren't down for the fetish. There are very few threads of games that I personally keep tabs on that have somehow made it possible to strike the balance of the content existing in the game without causing a fire at their gates and it's usually due to making things extremely player controlled, mutually exclusive (because love-at-first-sight stories aren't convincing if the only difference between it and hardcore NTR fiesta is LI meeting Paul one day and just having the opportunity being Spiderman sure is suffering, and additionally a toggle you have to opt into.

More importantly, and what tickled my restraints (apologies in advance)

Sidenote: traditonal japanese NTR involved some jerk raping a guys woman. So those fat bastard hentai where the girlfriend is unwilling and the guy finds out or is forced to watch helplessly, thats NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wissenschaft

Feb 15, 2020
Oh my, the thread is in this chapter again?
Welcome to the website.

NTR is objectionable to people that don't like NTR. The thin veneer of choice and "optional", especially on this website, does very little to mollify people who aren't down for the fetish. There are very few threads of games that I personally keep tabs on that have somehow made it possible to strike the balance of the content existing in the game without causing a fire at their gates and it's usually due to making things extremely player controlled, mutually exclusive (because love-at-first-sight stories aren't convincing if the only difference between it and hardcore NTR fiesta is LI meeting Paul one day and just having the opportunity being Spiderman sure is suffering, and additionally a toggle you have to opt into.

More importantly, and what tickled my restraints (apologies in advance)

It renders the word rather meaningless if it used for any MMF threesome. Its also not how people normaly use NTR and what it implies. It just leads to confusion on what is being talked about.

Last edited:

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
It renders the word rather meaningless if it used for any MMF threesome. Its also not how people normaly use NTR and what it implies. It just leads to confusion on what is being talked about.
hence games using NTR in the title to emphasize they're focusing entirely on it.
Where as the tags are used pretty much the same way the word is used here.
"Oh the dude/gal slaps hips with another? Pass"

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Can we stop talking about NTR, I think all that's needed to be said has been and while this game does have NTR, its a tiny portion, I also don't think anyone's mind will be changed talking about it here, so this discussion, informative for some, is mostly pointless

Reactions: QuedzaDrake

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Man, I haven't actually played this game in over a month.

And I'm trying to think back to the last time I actually did all the content available (that wasn't dude stuff or preg)...might have been at the beginning of KM. I have a lot to catch up on.

Gonna start with Oma.

Nidabutt

Dec 21, 2021
I would like some pussy content for champ. It is kind of weird how Kalysea goes for every snatch she gets her hands one, except for the one that belongs to her favorite mare.

Speaking of sharing -- I do not mind it, but it does kind of make champ look cheep in comparison. Here is my champ giving her valuable equipment while every other las just needs to present herself. I know that we have to ask, but still. This is not me asking for less of that content, though. This is me asking for scenes where Kal, verbally or otherwise, makes it clear that we are her favorite. Or, preferably, her only true mare.

Also pregnancy content and some aftercare. I want her to allow us to ride her (like one would s horse). Maybe have her offer it if champ is gravid with her child. To show that she sees us as more than just a toy.
Her story and development with the PC isn't finished yet, so we'll have to see what the future holds for Kaly and the champ. ;)

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Just realized that with Komari finally getting something + this cheating play happening, might be that some day we'll see somewthing with Garth's psycho wife (that i forget the name of because she's currently worthless to me). Groundbreaking.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
The answer for the riddle "Our dance lasts forever 'cross the dark ocean's light; though our meetings are rarer, we turn day into night. What am I?" because it was pissing me off:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Aw man, if only English had words everybody understood for cuckolding, sharing, swinging, etc., that could easily be used to communicate these ideas; but alas! we’re doomed to argue about the various meanings of NTR until the end of time.
*Sigh*

Agree with you, but TBH, people don't even need to know the definitions. All we need to be is more tolerant of other people's kinks.

As far as I know, you can progress the main story of this game with only 100% vanilla sex, or even abstinence, if you wish to. End of story. Enjoy the other parts of the game at your own risk: not your cup of tea, back out of it.

It ain't like the NTR lovers are putting a gun to your head making you involuntarily consume content:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BakugoV8

Dec 2, 2018
CoC2 and TiTS together have added like 8 different giant dick futa dom characters in the past year that all read like the same character with very minor changes in appearance between them, kinda insane

2.80 star(s) 104 Votes