Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Read through all of Komari’s stuff, and I have to say, it mostly lived up to my hype. The pain stuff isn’t my favorite, but I like a lot of the finer details. It’s amazing how much better any kitsune can be made when The Observer isn’t writing it.
Man, as much as im happy we finally get to bang Komari.... i don't think it was all that good. I dunno how to say it but it wasn't very erotic? the way it was written just didn't get anything out of me. Too big of a focus on all the pain and not enough on the pleasure. Maybe i was just expecting too much but it's a damn shame anyway. I swear so much about this games sex scenes are about being dominated or dominating its getting kinda silly, heck, i even like that shit normally.
What's all this pain talk? Is her stuff BDSM focused or something?

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
I am kinda shocked some people still haven't gotten over the kitsune stuff I basically memory holed that from my mind to the point i avoid the content there like a plague shit don't even put kyoko in a party anymore. Legit would laugh if they gave us a option to divorce her but given the writer haha only two characters that don't annoy me there are Rindo and Kohaku.

Ryn is just a better wife anyway lol tho anyway i do wonder how much longer they going to keep milking this region before they move on already

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Are we even sure that this is The Observer's work? For all we know this is from a Coc2 fan with more money than taste. Or some guy going "Hmmm, what could I name my kitsune oc with silky hair? Oh I know, I'll just call her Silk in Japanese!"
TOBS is in that game's discord server.
TOBS SHITASS.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JungleNuts

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
> Luxurious youthful hair
> Clean fresh youthful skin
> Youthful non saggy breasts
> Youthful bodyshape
> Youthful proportions
> Youthful posture
> Has a cane
> Has like 2 wrinkles around her mouth

So this hag is a 25 year old woman who carries a cane?
"Hag" meme refers mostly to 25~30 year old women.
Silly zoomers don't even know the meaning of that word. :KEK:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I understand now why Tobs would greenlit Komari. Could've gone so many ways, went with the Champion being a yelping, whimpering sumbmissive dildo suffering from premature ejaculation whom at lvl 7 can't overpower an old woman whose ass he beat at lvl 3 - even when she's choking the life out of him and he's legitemately wondering if this is it. You'd think that'd be enough to beast mode but no.

Baited once again by Moira's art, holy shit this game is disappointment.

Reactions: actualrealname

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
I understand now why Tobs would greenlit Komari. Could've gone so many ways, went with the Champion being a yelping, whimpering sumbmissive dildo suffering from premature ejaculation whom at lvl 7 can't overpower an old woman whose ass he beat at lvl 3 - even when she's choking the life out of him and he's legitemately wondering if this is it. You'd think that'd be enough to beast mode but no.

Baited once again by Moira's art, holy shit this game is disappointment.
Doesn't matter how strong the PC is and if you like to play as the dominant if the game demands they be a bottom then God damnit they are gonna be a bottom.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
its like spinning a roulette wheel
Not really, I mean there's some notable acceptations Thud for example, but generally, you can probably guess the content the character is catered to from, their bust if they have one, two their interactions, take Kalysea and Eubicha, your first interactions with them could not be more clear about their content, Eubicha you literally first meat her while she's engaging in bondage with Tollus and Kalysea's first interaction makes and the fallowing interactions make it clear her content is gonna revolve around you taking her cock. Even for the acceptation they give you an option to opt out before you commit, Thud when she confesses she actually not comfortable being on top, you're give the option to back out.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Yep, and pretty hard BDSM from what I understand.
1416117008165.jpg
And just like that, the update becomes utterly useless.
Ryn is just a better wife anyway
The wife who's going to have a baby with someone else? I'll atleast give Kiyoko the fact that Kinu is my flesh and blood, and not the lovechild of someone else I'm supposed to give a fuck about.

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
The wife who's going to have a baby with someone else? I'll atleast give Kiyoko the fact that Kinu is my flesh and blood, and not the lovechild of someone else I'm supposed to give a fuck about.
Pretty sure that isn't going to happen when you let her fuck you (i'm not reloading all that to check again) lol and even then prob be a better development then a shit daughter and wife like kiyoko and kinu. High confidence Ryn at the very least even when she is getting into power takes and respects your opinions and treats you ya know the person she is very much in love with as a person and as a equel so yes she is very much the better wife lol

2.80 star(s) 104 Votes