yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Gee, I wonder why everyone thinks it’s in their best interest to build the temple.
Really? Not giving the alien freak more cultists is good enough for me. Too bad the game is shite and we can't do anything with the information we have and just act like nothing happened. I'd like to at least give them the middle finger, especially after refusing to build the temple. Fuck that creepy cat.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Really? Not giving the alien freak more cultists is good enough for me. Too bad the game is shite and we can't do anything with the information we have and just act like nothing happened. I'd like to at least give them the middle finger, especially after refusing to build the temple. Fuck that creepy cat.
At least Kasyrra DOES give the creepy cat "God" the middle finger on their exchange if you build the temple.

Also that excuse about them Gods not killing Kasyrra right then and there cuz "there is an agreement" among the 7 that her soul experiments are interesting enough to let her live "for now" is...curious.

One one side it sounds weak and lame as fuck since on that SAME interaction Mallach affirms he can do something Kasyrra can't, aka: Re-insert the soul on a mortal and cure their corruption (which begs the question what the FUCK do they need Kasyrra for then if they got more power over souls than her?)

On the other side, makes me wonder if all the 7 want to have a soul to call their own (that recognizes them as their owner as opossed to a stolen soul) and thus are hoping to steal from Kasyrra the method to "change soul ownership" if her crazy plan works and she gets to turn our soul into hers?

Reactions: Titan king

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Honestly, introducing interventionist gods like they did is beyond moronic, unless the intention is making every single one of them look like pricks. Especially Lumia, since she likes to larp as a paladin. I wonder how that'll play out, but I'll die of old age before they finish the goddamned main quest.

Alien freak?
If you haven't, do the Convocation of Mirrors quest and get the best outcome.

Jan 25, 2018
>The object of good old fashioned bone-crushing SAG HEX is the governor.
>The infinitely more likeable smartass old-woman who identifies many of the problems with the Kitsune almost infinitely, and finds small and meaningful ways to influence the society to be less-bad as opposed to your "Fox waifu".

Look all I'm saying is don't underestimate women in their [REDACTED]'s.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
jus to make sure, I cant enter the slums to find the dark knight person right?
the quest says to talk to the guard but it also says it ends here

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
Did some lurking on the discord and forums, and found that someone wrote a Preg Clementine expansion and commissioned art. It seems they are waiting on review.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The last two pictures are supposed to be for Brint pregnancy because "minotaur baby bigger hurrhurr -Savin", aren't they?

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
2.80 star(s) 105 Votes