Mar 9, 2019
Oh I know. When I saw that mod where the champ can fuck Kinu while Nakano is crying in the corner I knew people will try to mod the game regardless of what the devs think. I guess all I'm saying is that the argument went from "Devs hate mods" to "This game is unmoddable".
I- What? There's a mod where you can bang Kinu? Since when?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I- What? There's a mod where you can bang Kinu? Since when?
I'm pretty sure that was just a /cocg/ one-off joke by an anon. All I saw was a screenshot of a scene where the champ is humping Kinu while spouting one-liners. No download links I'm afraid.

Or not, apparently there are download links

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
Is this game worth playing again? I last played when the kitsune stuff was finished and got a sour taste from the fact that your child was estranged from you and somehow fantasy jesus and better than you in every regard.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
How do you get Evelyn to take the dragon inheritance? I can't seem to get the option
You need to finish first. Then she'll reveal Ashelander's location which is at least two tiles south of the Sorran Altar in Harvest Valley. I think you also need to reach the point where Evelyn is comfortable of sharing her past with you (The "past?" option in her talks) then you'll have the option of telling her about the Dragon.

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes