YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Who the actual fuck is that. I thought the first male wyld elf we meet is that removable horny elfboy up north
That horsecock horny one wasn't there from the start. He got added in 2020.
The very first wyld elf encounter is "Wyld Elf Band" that was there pretty much from the beginning. Elaril, wyld elf man, appears in that encounter.

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
Cait's thick belly seem lonely. it need some kitten inside to keep it warm so let MC knock her up already dammit!

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
From Savin&Co? As if. :KEK:
This isn't Savin though, and plenty on the writing team has done that. Let's not pretend we've only got one of those two extremes.
Hello does anyone here have a walkthrough pdf of this game
There's no such thing.
Cait's thick belly seem lonely. it need some kitten inside to keep it warm so let MC knock her up already dammit!
Hope you're ready to get gangbanged at the altar because that's likely what you'll need to do.

• Haha
Reactions: Tsubuhaza

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah, “Cait but not a whore” is certainly more appealing than “Commissioned centaur OC who cucks you”.
Pretty shocking to see an actual side-character with fanfare. Do that to the rest of the peanut gallery and this could be more palatable.

Come back in four years, at least.

Is this game a harem game
Can male mc marrie multiple girls
Suppose so? Wouldn't call it a harem game per se. More of an open relationship thing, far as I recall.

Reactions: SouthernHamster
Apr 8, 2020
hm
Is this game a harem game
Can male mc marrie multiple girls
Like it was said, it's more like polyamorous open relationships. But I'm sure you could marry a few, just don't expect harem situations where you have 2 or more girls only interested in your character and fawning over your character.

Do expect some unprompted netorare situations, especially when it's around dommy futa characters.

Also there are a few voyerism scenes but I believe those are mostly skipable.

If you don't like netorare don't fall for Azzy, it's a honeytrap. I did that mistake myself. Unfortunately my penchant for bee-girls is once again cucked in coc 2 just like it was cucked in coc 1.

Finally, be prepared to be disapointed in the futa scenes, they mostly werent designed with male pcs in mind, at least from my perspective. Even Urta, one of the most hated characters of the original game, had generally better futa scenes than most of what I found so far in CoC II. Unless you like seeing your ass stuffed with horse cock and a lot of neglected pussies, then yeah it is for you.

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes