muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
For people having save file issues:

There was an update a couple months ago that absolutely did brick saves if you haven't played in a while. It was avoidable, but I wouldn't be surprised if you went several versions between without updating that you're just SoL.

However, something else that I notice as the game is getting bigger. The main menu takes forever to properly load. I'll go to load my save and it will appear that there aren't any there, but it's because stuff is still loading. I think it's primarily because of the gallery that they added for CGs. If you open that first, you'll notice that they take time to load.

So TLDR: If it appears that your saves are gone, open the gallery and wait for the CG to load first. Then check to see if the saves are still gone. They may just be "loading" to appear in the actual menu.
Thanks for the tip, but nope, it’s just gone.

Sep 2, 2018
>All of this happens in front of Kiyoko
View attachment 3920917
[Komari] grasps your chin with her free hand, wrenching your overstimulated gaze towards Kiyoko’s studious expression. Hooking a finger into your mouth as your tongue lolls out, Komari releases your ear as she smiles mischievously, toying with your overstimulated clit all the while.

"Get a <b>good</b> look, Kiyoko. Your predilections notwithstanding, I’m sure this should be educational for you."
IMG_3855.jpeg

Asanagu

May 29, 2019
Playing on Linux via Steam. Tried to save to file so I can do an edit, but when I save to anywhere on my computer no save file is created. Also tried downloading the game from here and same issue. Presume this has to do with Wine/Proton. Suggested fix?

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes