Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
u sit down
"wow", you say
"that's a heckin' big penis"
"the biggest", she says. "my penis is the biggest. the last penis you saw was the biggest, but mine is biggerer. it is very big"
you are sitting down, marvelling at her very big penis (it is very big, maybe even the biggest) and you get an erection... an erect erection - which is erect.
your straining erect erection is straining against your pants, straining against your erection, which is very big, but not the biggest; her penis is the biggest, and its marvelous, so you marvel at her very big penis, which is bigger than your 1192 triple sporked wonder penis
you put her big penis in her mouth and it somehow fits with little to no issue. (you do not have the biggest mouth; the writer just only cares about his oc's penis)
immediately you cum from her penis's musk, and the feeling of it filling your throat. it feels big. it is a very big penis. maybe, even, the biggest
she strokes your face with her feminine masculine arms an you smell her musk from her penis and her arm and you try to cum again but you can't (that would be a power fantasy)
she grabs your head, currently impaled on her very big penis, which is very big and also smells, which is bigger than yours, even though yours is bigger than an entire town (i guess she has very long arms)
she rams you up and down, down and up, like a toy
she cums
she cums a river. no, not a river. 2 rivers. 3. many rivers. the river of semen is almost as big as her penis. her penis which is very big.
"just my precum", she says, as she rams faster and harder, masuline energy oozing off her feminine frame, before she explodes
the explanation of her cumming is 2 pages long and mostly just says "ayyo fam she came like a lot dude it was pretty hot"
random time skip to the next day
she cums 2 more times in the same hour
random time skip
she fucked you for 15 hours, even though you could only cum once

This is pretty much every scene in CoC2 with a futa (which is like 70% of them)

You walk 2 tiles to another woman, with a penis. it is the biggest. the last penis you saw was the biggest, but this is biggerer.
(if you walk between these 2 women forever, you create an infinitely large conceptual penis. it will still be less big than the next woman you talk to. hers is the biggest. )
Well, shit, lads. Thread's over.

Sacred_Lamb

Sep 15, 2024
Well, there were choices within one character's future, either corrupt them or love them (or ignore them). There was even some dedicking! I'll agree that COC2 doesn't have this. Content-wise, though, COC1 doesn't have as much stuff as COC2.
Well it comes done to if you like tons of shallow content or a small amount but it goes deep with the level of interaction. I know I prefer the later.
That stuff is text description I almost always skip. Like, a typical encounter in COC1 ends with a sex scene 3-4 lines long, and in COC2 it takes 3-4 pages
This is just a lie or you're not remembering right.

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes