jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
how far as decompilation/modding come along since the last time i checked in? Or have the devs thrown royal fits and added some kind of drm to prevent it?

Jan 20, 2022
Alyssa didn't do it for me, unless I missed something the only punishement I have access to is to force her to be a public cumdump.
And also, but that's not new, why fucking goat hooves why did we loose sexy succubus feet? That's really a turn off, thoose dirty hooves.
There are almost eight billions animals on earth with feet, and six billions with hooves, we already know what feet looks like and I think hooves should be presented more as I REALLY love Ahmri hoof scene

Reactions: Ereg423

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
I'm shocked that we can de-dick Alissa, less shocked that 2/3rds of the 'Sex' tab is greyed out when you do so. Hopefully they add a little more, wasn't big on the punishment scenes.

Reactions: JungleNuts

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
welcome to this thread lol come back in 30 or so pages and you will see the same talking points once again.

Pro tip only check this thread if you are mildly interested in a update or if something progressed otherwise zero point in trying to have some form of convo here with some
Or if you find people being upset over stupid shit very amusing.

Patch note says you can have her in her normal elven form, but she's always had the demon goat legs after transforming.
You sorry asses can always go back circlejerking to the fenforums. No use staining this thread any further.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So...I did Alissa's sex scenes...gotta say not really a fan of hatefucking so I'll likely go back to killing her and settle with Gytha (also wait for them to make her dragon guard sexable)

btw I'm feeling masochistic today, does anyone know a way to do Matiha's labyrinth other than just pressing right till the maze itself gives up and takes you to the boss fight? XD

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
So...I did Alissa's sex scenes...gotta say not really a fan of hatefucking so I'll likely go back to killing her and settle with Gytha (also wait for them to make her dragon guard sexable)

btw I'm feeling masochistic today, does anyone know a way to do Matiha's labyrinth other than just pressing right till the maze itself gives up and takes you to the boss fight? XD
Isn't there a map somewhere that shows the links between room and the order?
Here :

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Also notice that all of his OCs that people want to dickapitate (Etheryn, Syri, etc.) only have male genitalia.
That's more of a different kind of thing. Let's list the NPC's that can get a vagina or gained one as part of their backstory
  • Brint
  • Berwyn
  • Eryka
  • technically lyric

Now let's count the cocks;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think it's complex for the people who wank to their OCs to understand that most people don't give a fuck about other people's OCs fucking but I wouldn't be surprised if that place reached that point.
I think we were at the point ages ago. Almost as early as Bubs with Takahiro and Leofric. The various author pets in general, really.

While Hugs got done pretty dirty, but he clearly really did care a LOT overly Berwyn too.
Although...
Upon deeper consideration, Berwyn hardly counts for this topic. The relationship has dynamics in both directions, the character despite their libido is actually about something. One of the few NPCs who likes the champion but still has/had wants beyond them.

Here :
I just hold east until Elexis shows up. Then continue holding east until Mathia shows up.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Here :
God that shit is a mess, still the page told me everything I needed to know (I'm happy knowing there's no special item/power scroll I'm missing by just mashing right till Matiha's boss fight starts lol) thanks!

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
how far as decompilation/modding come along since the last time i checked in? Or have the devs thrown royal fits and added some kind of drm to prevent it?
Outside of that one mod that person posts in here every once in a blue moon I'm not aware of any mod that actually adds or alters the story that someone's made

Reactions: GokutheG

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
you can already just open the files and change whatever you want
for example some of my biggest ask are transformations giving you combat skills, like gaining wings giving you access to flight as an on-will extra ability, but wouldn't call it a proper mod since I never bothered to complete it in the way that if you lose the wings you lose the ability lol, just a personal modification for an specific run
or some extra flavor text for backgrounds when I felt like "oh I would have liked it mentoned here", or benching/running on the hawkethrone gym giving permanent base strengh and agility (its as broken as you expect under this system, but its fun)
I personally don't have a problem with the content itself, and I'm not a writer and ESL as fuck, so would never add something big like dedicking ryn, or giving brienne a futa cock, I could make the code for it for someone else, but never gonna write an extended piece of text lol, I would like more maincharacterism(?) for the MC in scenes you get sidelined as fuck, but I'm not able to write anything on that without cringing at myself and dropping it :KEK: regardless of already having extra buttons and variables that problerly track ready if I ever finished it lmao

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
That's more of a different kind of thing. Let's list the NPC's that can get a vagina or gained one as part of their backstory
  • Brint
  • Berwyn
  • Eryka
  • technically lyric
Why would you count the ones added in a backstory?

As far as I know, futa are largely not naturally occurring in this world. Almost every futa is the result of "backstory" or corruption.

If you only count the ones added to an already existing character...it's, what, 3 or 4?

2.80 star(s) 106 Votes