Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 4171260

I absolutely LOVE Kalysea
I DO NOT WANT to get fucked by a horse irl

I sometimes like anime-style femboy content
I DO NOT WANT to see "real" femboys irl

I like futanari content
I DO NOT WANT it's closest irl analogue
NOOOOO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, FANTASY AND REALITY ARE THE SAME!!!!!!

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
The reason it only somtimes works for me is when the charaters are anthros and I also only read the text.
To chime in on this recurring conversation I think this is really important.

Remember that we are several layers deep away from actual sexual acts.

1.We're an outside observer, not participating.
2. We're looking at fiction, not real characters.
3. We're looking at what are basically cartoons, with little relationship to real life.
4. It'd all in text!

Relating what gets you going as a third party observer in a fictionalized, unrealistic, text based environment to your real-life sexuality/interests/fetishes is really just an excessive in futility.

For example, I like drider/spider girl scenes, especially ones with egging.

But outside of text? Eff no. Eggs being shoved into someone is horrific looking imo, even cartoonified. And I would probably straight commit sudoku before going through it in real life...

All to say this is a silly conversation. But an interesting one! That will probably repeat itself 1000 more times!

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Came back after some time.How have the updates been?Boring as always? More one off scenes with NPCs forgotten from anyone?A rare mid companion scene? More horse cock/eve?(Yea if only).

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
To chime in with my 2 cents, I dislike futa because the presence of a dick is all that keeps it from being female on female which is what I prefer and there is so little of in this game (and yes I know the M/M people get shafted even worse)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
guys serious question, how to add knot in my champ horse cock?, is it possible?
You can infuse turgid mushroom on the wolfbane? (the item called wolf-something Ivreas sells) if you eat just one you'll get a knot, if you eat 2 however you'll get a dog cock.

Also letting mommy Evergreen ride your cock will make her alchemy up some knot near the climax once she realizes you lack one/can't knot her otherwise (I'll admit first time it happened I ended laughing my ass off, that was one funny TF scene I did NOT saw coming)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I am bored and got a random gameplay question: Is Eviscerate good on a Thief?
Haven't really played as a Thief in a long-ass time since their damage depends on the enemy having a debuff (which IMO is situational and sucks as balls)
But I was wondering if the level 7 ability that lets your debuffs last twice as long, combined with the Kunai to proc bleed on a hit & Eviscerate to attack a shitload of times would be good?

Reactions: Wrynn13

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
It's a very weak premise. That would mean they're into trans men or simply a man without a dick. If having a vagina is all that matters, cuntboys wouldn't be so niche, and I mean NICHE. Who likes cuntboys? Not many, not me.
Look, the only reason why cuntboys/vagentlemen are not as wide spread as dickgirl/futa (female) is because people have invented ABO as a way to see boy preggers. Instead of just giving them a pussy, butt-preggers are what they settled on untill recently.

Now, slowly, the reality of perfection that is a hot/pretty boy is slowly hitting the male-loving masses. I have seen more and more art of it in my twitter feeds lately.

All this is to say -- fuck you, I like em. I am into men, so why wouldn't I want the ability to pound a guy until he is gravid my child?

2.80 star(s) 107 Votes