Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
When did sentiment for this game and it's content sour for yall? For me I enjoyed the game more when we weren't able to even get past the guards to enter the tunnel to the minotaurs' city.
So. Hmm...
I guess given it's a personal opinion, I'll try and keep it brief.

This rubbed me the wrong way

Bugged the piss out of me. Don't think it set me full negative.

There was a metric fuckton of NPC x NPC for like two years. I didn't really like any of it.
To be lazy, I'm going to repost:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But... Hmm...
I remember not being too enthused about Daliza and Jae'lyn actually being madly in love the entire time. Don't think I was fully an anti then either.

Still I wonder what my tipping point is. If we got off of when I first posted my review it was 0.4.41. But I'm pretty sure I checked out awhile before that.
...Maybe not? I started at 0.4.40 and looked down and I don't see anything that could cause such a dramatic visceral reaction like going from a staunch fan to a persistent anti. It couldn't have been right when I posted the review. Right?

Lemme check
Oh. No I guess it was 0.4.41

Wait that's all it took?
Don't fuck up maids I guess.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
When did sentiment for this game and it's content sour for yall? For me I enjoyed the game more when we weren't able to even get past the guards to enter the tunnel to the minotaurs' city.
I really enjoy games where I have player agency, I like being able to decide if my PC is going to be a paragon of virtue or evil and in the beginning it felt like my decisions will eventually mean something...but then I kept waiting and my choices still didn't matter, and as more and more updates came out my PC felt less like the champion and more like the pack mule carting all the real main characters through the story.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
pls respond

or if you do have a save where the cage is available, could you please post it so I can try to figure it out.
It's either something on the save file which would require fiddling with a save editor and CoC2 is known for being fickle with those and I don't know which field you'd have to edit. The other option would be to restart everything.

Getting Kiyoko and Kinu out of the jewel. A self-serving dick move that helped nobody and only tangentionally satisfied a limited number of people.

I could genuinely ignore and skip around the futa parade like prime Ronaldinho playing Espanyol on a crowded Camp Nou and even play along with Cait's bullshit as the lead probably wants you to but that sort of fuck up nulls any goodwill I could have for it.

Even then, I feel like I'd find it too numbing in due time. Game has too much futa for my tastes, is ungodly limited on what the player can do and would probably find a new way to screw the player over that would inevitably sour me.

Like I said, I can ignore some problems based on taste but the developers took the piss.

It erks me when u realize they kick Berwyne but keep the Bunnyguy that no-one likes :cautious:
It's almost as if treating the party members as shining OCs had visible drawbacks if the person responsible for the OC fucked off or was forcefully ejected.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
No one thing I can think of, more of a sliding scale. Every time player agency has been ripped away for petty bullshit reasons I hated the game a little more. The bullshit ending to the dragon isle quest and the final cherry on top Etheruined's ruined ass is where I lost all drive to actually play the game ever again though so maybe that counts.

Aug 29, 2017
Without having to go back and check, it was probably a death of a thousand cuts kind of thing for me. Small things here and there, and just a general disinterest in what the updates were for a good long while.

2.80 star(s) 107 Votes