Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The dragon tf is fun and the special reaction to it are interesting so for a potential secondary character I would use it. There is a lack of weird minor tfs I thinks like the ghost one from CoC with specific skin color and veins pattern, that was worth chasing. The red myr venom bite or honeypot perks of tits were example of tfs for which I actually make an effort to get. But here it's just fur, snout and hooves. Limited dual cocks, no multiple wombs, the limited slots of usable technique makes getting tf abilities that are inferior to other pointless to get.
For some reason I just can't get myself to morph my character too far from being elven where in tits there is almost nothing that's left from my initial species.

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
TiTS tf's: give you unique perks and mechanics that make you FEEL DIFFERENT from other tf's, some NPCs REACT to your race and scenes change more than just different ADJECTIVES, have UNIQUE EXCLUSIVE SCENES, and in general YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE PLAYER AGENCY

CoC2 tf's: you can use alchemy to not have to reload a save over and over

close call between the two systems i think.

but in all seriousness, TiTS has weak tf's but also has good ones, being a centaur/naga might lock you from half of the game for just a handful of scenes... but at least you can BE A NAGA OR CENTAUR

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So I've been wondering: How many people actually transform their PCs? And if so, how often do you do it? I personally almost never apply transformations to my character after I create them, unless I'm going for a race that's not available at the start. I don't see much use for it, from a narrative or gameplay perspective.
If there's some events in game which cause transformations i may just roll with them, if i don't mind the outcome. Like, my TiTS character started basic human (because when everyone else is a futa furry hybrid that's what gets you being somewhat unique) but then picked up a parasite tail after falling into a nest, and then a pair of cat ears from some sort of sentient cat costume side-story or something like that. Also got some glowing patterns on skin simply because they looked nice.

Aug 26, 2020
Same. I just want more interaction with the farmer and him tbh. It's a missed opportunity.
Definitely, both of them are really relegated to Kinu’s spouse instead of having an active character, Nakano does show some character with his deep dark edgy personality but some intimate contact could give him some depth but I guess our gaijin eyes are not good enough.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Huh? Weren't there supposed to be at least 3 more planets after Daal or whatever it's called? :unsure:
Hah, 3

There was initially supposed to be 20 probe planets, plus a bunch of non probe planets, plus alternates to some of the 20

Savin talked Fen down to 10 probe planets because obviously Fen was crazy

Then Fen's dick broke or whatever and he can't write like he used to, so they cut their losses and said this would be the last planet

Not to make light of whatevers going on with Fen, just a non specific sharp drop in sex drive apparently

If not for that, TiTs was supposed to go on for at least 8 more years

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2023
The red myr venom bite or honeypot perks of tits were example of tfs for which I actually make an effort to get.
Another one worth chasing is the Frostwyrm Ichor one, you get a special scene where if you go visit your Dragon Wife she gets too pent up and emotional, bluntly admiting that if she could she would fuck and get fucked by you right there and now because you went through the effort to look like one of her kin, also leads to a rather unnintentional scene where one of the Korgonne complains about Frostwyrms being dicks yet there you are, looking like a Frostwyrm, especially because you ended up fucking one and contributed to their continued existence.

Nyrea also has some aphrosidiac dick shennanigans too so you unlock a tease attack with it.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
What nuke?
Someone wondered why noone stopped the long off topic skyrim convo, i mentioned mods only stop by to nuke random stretches of old conversations from orbit

Of course that question and reply was itself nuked, along with some of the skyrim convo (but not all of it I guess?)

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes