jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
one of the biggest lore things I know of is that pretty much Kas came from a lab that was 1 step away from going full on cyberpunk/modern times wherein you just replace most electrical/mechanical portions with mana/magic abuse. Which I guess if the "gods" of coc2 are still the same wraiths at heart they probably havent attacked kas and destroyed her because she can provide them with even further advancements of the flesh.

Eg its highly likely the advent of "tvs" and even possibly "vr" to this bronze age civ has them licking thier lips when they arent looking after thier respective areas/people.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

sea47r

Jul 15, 2018
And still by far the superior game to this mess of rampant fan fiction. Lack of quality control? Are you seriously trying to claim CoC2 has better quality control? Ha! That fucking hilarious. Lets not forget that 'amateur's game' had better combat than this pile ever had.
me when I press 1 and win lol

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
CoC1 is a mess of content and inconsistent lore due to being an amateur's game with lack of quality and content control.

To have a clean start, the sequel takes place in another world, bringing from it the threat of demonkind as presented in the first game.
I wouldn't call CoC1's content and lore a "mess". It's amateur yes, but serviceable. I would argue CoC2 suffers in excess of it.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Well if we think back to my analysis of coc1 lore i think the term "Mess" is well deserved
I will take what you call a mess over some blue skinned elf lecturing me on the history of Castle ShitFart that was a fortress by the Wholesome Chungus Army during the CumPoop wars. Or GLORIOUS FOX CULTURE FOLDED A THOUSAND TIMES in The Observer's case.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
ok hands down the coffee machine person in the reviews knows whats up lol.

I will take what you call a mess over some blue skinned elf lecturing me on the history of Castle ShitFart that was a fortress by the Wholesome Chungus Army during the CumPoop wars. Or GLORIOUS FOX CULTURE FOLDED A THOUSAND TIMES in The Observer's case.
I seriously hate how the kitsune culture thing could have been a really nice weeb furry friendly place then tobs went full demon.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 92 Votes