blergh123

May 31, 2020
Honestly there isn't much point in modding, a lot of effort to fix someone else's lore (it won't be fixed) or add cait preggers for the hell of it. Most things you could just submit and they'll probably accept it, especially with how little has been added I'm sure they just don't got enough people writing anymore.
wait are you saying a lot of people arent writing content for free for a "game" thats being used to fill patron wallet of asshole that doesnt actually fix or finish the game and instead just keeps it on life support to prolong patreon income

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
wait are you saying a lot of people arent writing content for free for a "game" thats being used to fill patron wallet of asshole that doesnt actually fix or finish the game and instead just keeps it on life support to prolong patreon income
Pretty much every patreon game is permanent life support cause once finished there's no guarantee game 2 gets half the attention

Reactions: harem.king

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Well. Not every single one. I personally watched several games get started and finished. But sadly, that's an exception from the rule. :HideThePain:
I have the inverse problem, over the years I've watched several games die/perma-lifesupport or just get abandoned. Fucking help me god, trying to find monster breeding game that is still going somewhat strong is a miracle. Fucking Mating Season and Breeding Farm died last month.

Im in this thread mostly to see the new maybe interesting content and see people react to it, somehow I just cant find myself to replay the same content several times when I can still remember it in full. At this point i forgot how many writers of characters i liked either stopped or vanished. I will forever be salty for Clementine and frost pupper.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
A bit ago we ran a poll asking about what kinds of kinky sex acts other than penis-in-vag/ass folks were into, and perhaps unsurprisingly, oral carved out a healthy win there. So we decided to all pitch in and write a scene or two each for a bit of a themed patch — Oral April.
....did Santa get my letter after all?!

Reactions: Kaptain_Invisible

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I refuse to fucking believe oral april was a necessary addition. Patreon polls weren't the reason for it. Sav and Wsan or whoever just fucking wanted it and needed a paltry justification.

There have already been patches that add nothing but oral content. Fuck this shit man.

Oh well, at least I got aestera. For a one night stand. Fuck you too B. Can't be good design to force people to keep saves for one-time events like what Tobs did with the pregnancies or this.

The salamander's content is actually really good. I wonder if they will add a marriage for her.

Last edited:

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
I refuse to fucking believe oral april was a necessary addition. Patreon polls weren't the reason for it. Sav and Wsan or whoever just fucking wanted it and needed a paltry justification.

There have already been patches that add nothing but oral content. Fuck this shit man.

Oh well, at least I got aestera. For a one night stand. Fuck you too B. Can't be good design to force people to keep saves for one-time events like what Tobs did with the pregnancies or this.

The salamander's content is actually really good. I wonder if they will add a marriage for her.
Look we got more in this patch then all of march, I ain't complaining. From how they described it I assume it will be a repeatable when we get to tychris wherever and whenever that is, probably wishful thinking on my part though.

Mav3rick88

Jun 4, 2019
This update still feels like a whole lot of nothing, a couple scenes that might interest me I suppose; I just look each update hoping they’ve put the next part of the Khorminos quest in but nope. Can’t wait for that to drop in like another month lmao.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

So the update was...a joke?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(Someone end my misery)

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
This update still feels like a whole lot of nothing, a couple scenes that might interest me I suppose; I just look each update hoping they’ve put the next part of the Khorminos quest in but nope. Can’t wait for that to drop in like another month lmao.
" Man we just dropped the last MSQ a few patches ago. It’s gonna be a WHILE before I even start writing the next one "

Savin himself wrote this on the update's page. Clearly Sav is pretty satisfied with the progress of the main quests so you'll be getting fuck all for some time with the whole "while" in caps and all that.

Not a bit of self awareness on that man.

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes