• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DragoHunter57

Aug 25, 2017
You see that not-so-little 'to file save' button in the data menu? well, click that to save the game file to the folder of your choice.

I still can't find the save file, but that's how I do it.

Sullix

Jun 7, 2017
Okay, after spending 30 minutes running around in trying to get one specific encounter X amount of times just to enter the bloody orc stronghold I have to eat my own words. If they gate progressing content by repeating the same encounter over and over the least they could do is make them appear on the map. Maybe even move from place to place every tenth turn or sth.
One of the reasons I never played final fantasy games is that I hate random encounters. You run 5 meters forward-oops, another group of enemies. It's half as annoying if you can run away every time and without penalties. But still an abysmal design to artificially draw out the play time. And here it's much worse.

gman0227

Mar 29, 2019
whenever you get blinded from the fairy during battle there is a glitch that stops you from attacking him making you shut down the entire game and reload it

Reactions: JenusKudo

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
Okay, after spending 30 minutes running around in trying to get one specific encounter X amount of times just to enter the bloody orc stronghold I have to eat my own words. If they gate progressing content by repeating the same encounter over and over the least they could do is make them appear on the map. Maybe even move from place to place every tenth turn or sth.
One of the reasons I never played final fantasy games is that I hate random encounters. You run 5 meters forward-oops, another group of enemies. It's half as annoying if you can run away every time and without penalties. But still an abysmal design to artificially draw out the play time. And here it's much worse.
Funny you should say that, but their latest build actually fix this problem by "zoning" the map, making enemy encounters much less random by giving each enemy their own encounter zone (although there should be some "roaming" enemies as well, I think). The next public build should be uploaded sometime tomorrow that should make completing the orc quest easier.

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
Hey another technical question, all the downloads are just of CoCII.zip, it doesn't specify if there's a .apk file. If I download the regular zip file on Android and unzip it would it still work?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
whenever you get blinded from the fairy during battle there is a glitch that stops you from attacking him making you shut down the entire game and reload it
There is no next button, and you can't progress. You have to restart the game. Yeah...I have encountered the same bug few times.

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
But can I have an harem of dudes or nah? The thing that drew me off of CoC was the lack of dick attached to a dude. You had the shark dude and that other one with the personality of plywood and the rest was dickgirls everywhere. I like text-stories and RPG mixed but eh. Not bashing the games or anything, sincere question.

Last edited:

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
The thing that drew me off of CoC was the lack of dick attached to a dude.
You are absolutely right as far as camp followers are concerned (Jojo and Adrian against four possible dickgirls), but there were a lot more fuckable dudes in CoC. Akbal, Benoit, the Erkling, Kelt, Ro'Gar, and about six or seven other male enemy encounters. It's true that there were more dicks on girls than on dudes, but I wouldn't call it a lack.

And to answer your question: So far CoC II seems quite balanced when it comes to fuckable characters (including followers and enemys), so you might want to give it a try. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: adr91

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
That was fixed for the new build.
What are you saying? That encounter was added in latest build. So how come it is fixed? We are playing the latest build. Unless you are a backer and have access to more advance version. I don't think thats the case because there's no other version even for backers.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
I reported the issue on the forum and was told that they hotfixed that error out in the last patch and that the new build didn't have the problem anymore. 0.2.1 is the one you're talking about?

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I reported the issue on the forum and was told that they hotfixed that error out in the last patch and that the new build didn't have the problem anymore. 0.2.1 is the one you're talking about?
I think you misunderstood the whole thing. We are not talking about the kitsune bug. That was fixed 0.2.0. We are talking about the Pixy Ninian. He was added in 0.2.1. And we found that bug when fighting him in the first dungeon/forest. If MC gets blind status, you are stuck. You won't have any options to continue the fight or leave the fight. Only way is restart the game.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
I think you misunderstood the whole thing. We are not talking about the kitsune bug. That was fixed 0.2.0. We are talking about the Pixy Ninian. He was added in 0.2.1. And we found that bug when fighting him in the first dungeon/forest. If MC gets blind status, you are stuck. You won't have any options to continue the fight or leave the fight. Only way is restart the game.
That's what I'm talking about. The current backer build is 0.2.3.

Reactions: JenusKudo
2.90 star(s) 95 Votes