qorl55

May 23, 2018
HAWT also, many canids has sensitive ear cannals, and is presumably connecte to the pleasure receptor of the brain. And as a Fox-girl connosieur all fox-girl/kitsune has sensible ears and are erogenous zones :sneaky:
I still can't help but cringe whenever I read about "penetrating fox ears with thumbs". It sounds painful.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
I can't argue that, that paraphrasing is cringey AF, instead should be used "Teased her ear entrance softly with my digits" or "I touched gently her ears lovingly while teasing her ear entrance" literally penetrating sounds painful and turns off the mood. :Kappa:
Yeah exactly, your phrasing sounds nice and sexy. When the scenes start describing thrusting thumbs into earholes as if they were pussies, I'm like "ugh please stop"

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Yeah. Wish the champion was given some ambition in this game, rather than doing evil shit just for reasons. Afterall, Lawful Evil is objectively the coolest alignment :WeSmart:
What reason do you need to do stuff other than just "I can do it and get away Scot free ".
Gaining power, notoriety and all bling blang that someone elses pockets can muster is all more than enough of a impetus to do selfish stuff that benefits mostly your own self interest.

I dunno man that sounds pretty gross.
In the words of a wise sage "To test a mans character, give him power."
Thankfully, I do not need to test mine cause I am rotten to the core.

Last edited:

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
What reason do you need to do stuff other than just "I can do it and get away Scot free ".
Gaining power, notoriety and all bling blang that someone elses pockets can muster is all more than enough of a impetus to do selfish stuff that benefits mostly your own self interest.
Because it doesn't allow Cuckoldry and Companion corruption and total debauchery. Just imagine A feminized Ryn, Berwin and Quin being submitted into slavery....Oh no, the horror... D:
Imagine purer relationships with your female companions while Cait is relegated as cumpdupster (on fire) without your and any dick to be stuffed on while you watch.:KEK:

Inb4: all of it is from Savin's POV:HideThePain:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Because it doesn't allow Cuckoldry and Companion corruption and total debauchery. Just imagine A feminized Ryn, Berwin and Quin being submitted into slavery....Oh no, the horror... D:
Can I skip the feminization and just put them to slavery.
For real tho, I think that corruption is to much of a wide topic for it to just boil it down to "turn them into a girl/remove the dick". While I am fan of genderbend (both ways) and there is nothing really wrong with it, I would like to corrupt guys without expectation of turning them into a girl. Having a boy as a mindbroke slave is also an appeal.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
1637296712782.png

2.90 star(s) 94 Votes