• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
How would they stop them? He writes it in his free time and submits it in the queue, same as anyone else.

Stopping someone from making more money on their own time sounds like a massive overreach.
Despite Savin's hatred of power fantasies, he's a control freak. I remember him saying no one was allowed to commission hired writers, in fact I remember a few writers saying they couldn't take commissions because of it, but I guess he's just lost that much interest since.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
I know i'm only getting my hopes up, but I really hope that this is the year Wsan writes and releases the Evelyn preg xpac

nvm, I should've just checked the discord, seems like a long shot at best
View attachment 3488271
You'll never guess who the black knight is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh god fucking damnit, this year's mayternity is just gonna be more of only npc pregnancies, like last year, isn't it?
It's so fucking over, purefempcbros.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Oh god fucking damnit, this year's mayternity is just gonna be more of only npc pregnancies, like last year, isn't it?
NOPE

Savin dusted off Hana, his dickgirl ronin kitsune character he previously had pushed to the bottom of the backlog, and is getting her done in time for Mayternity.

She will be only the second character in the game to preg the PC with a unique child iirc.

now you have to go thank savin

you're welcome

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
NOPE

Savin dusted off Hana, his dickgirl ronin kitsune character he previously had pushed to the bottom of the backlog, and is getting her done in time for Mayternity.

She will be only the second character in the game to preg the PC with a unique child iirc.

you're welcome
Nice.
Just hope she's not another mountain of muscle. Would be nice with some actual feminine futas for a change.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
NOPE

you're welcome
Man if only more eggnencies existed.Sniff

Oh yea also hasnt B finished writing the Eryka expansion? Wonder when that will get it

Reactions: menatv

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
wait wait wait that actually happened? Eg they were throwing around DMCAs for mods? I just thought most mods died out from loss of interest over time.
A few which edited or removed characters (or genitalia) like Edryn, Katherine, Urta, Helia, Anemone kid, Ember and Helspawn.

Some were nuked some stayed but some of the writer did abuse the DCMA stating any modding to their characters is illegal, which is only true in a small amount of countries, but as the law would likely go through Fenoxo as that is where is it compiled and published it would be judged by where Fenoxo is based so if it was in a country that mods are illegal then all mods would be.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Also to add:

Tobs is doing Meira preg. There's also a scene where she impregnates you aggressively while herself pregnant.

Gardeford has a new character who is also able to get the PC preg (daughter of the milk cow lady from marefolk village)

Also Hana, said Savin dgirl, is a sub. I'm sure someone will like that.

looks like a lot of wishes coming true all at once

NOT MINE, of course, but that's nothing new.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Also to add:

Tobs is doing Meira preg. There's also a scene where she impregnates you aggressively while herself pregnant.

Gardeford has a new character who is also able to get the PC preg (daughter of the milk cow lady from marefolk village)

Also Hana, said Savin dgirl, is a sub. I'm sure someone will like that.

looks like a lot of wishes coming true all at once

NOT MINE, of course, but that's nothing new.
Same...Although you can say that one of my wishes came true with the kaly expansion,my god was it sub par.Well ill join you in the coping olympics

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
wait wait wait that actually happened? Eg they were throwing around DMCAs for mods? I just thought most mods died out from loss of interest over time.
I don't remember any DMCA's but Savin was absolutely a huge ass to people in the Mod section of the forum on a regular basis. The death of Flash killed the mods more than anything I think though.

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
A few which edited or removed characters (or genitalia) like Edryn, Katherine, Urta, Helia, Anemone kid, Ember and Helspawn.

Some were nuked some stayed but some of the writer did abuse the DCMA stating any modding to their characters is illegal, which is only true in a small amount of countries, but as the law would likely go through Fenoxo as that is where is it compiled and published it would be judged by where Fenoxo is based so if it was in a country that mods are illegal then all mods would be.
IIRC, Fen is American, and I'm probably wrong, but specifically he was in Texas when he started CoC and has since moved up to Colorado?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jfmherokiller

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Love this. Just sad there's no visual representation of the player. Would love to see everyone's abominations. Lol. Maybe someone could make something similar to the "save editor". Place in your current save and it generates your character.

2.90 star(s) 95 Votes