Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
You can thank Nieves for the gift by sucking her dick with Cait. :)
I don't think I will, no. :)

Don't even recall who that is.

Also, that's a lot of Cait. Shame none of the events seem to make it worthwhile to bring her along.

So they're planning to make Cait a powerful mage through classes?
By update 0.8015, Cait can summon an actual nuke, the spirit of Bruce Lee, five tsunamis and the entire city of Sheffield to land on an opponent and some people will still not have her around because it's still goddamn Cait, the grooming cat. Impeccable.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I don't think I will, no. :)

Don't even recall who that is.

Also, that's a lot of Cait. Shame none of the events seem to make it worthwhile to bring her along.

By update 0.8015, Cait can summon an actual nuke, the spirit of Bruce Lee, five tsunamis and the entire city of Sheffield to land on an opponent and some people will still not have her around because it's still goddamn Cait, the grooming cat. Impeccable.
Yeah I don't care if they give her a literal 'I win" button, I'm not even recruiting her ass let alone putting her in my party.

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
Damn, how about a increase on save slots? At this point can't keep up with some of the scenes and the lack of gallery doesn't help

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Also I wanna say why the specification of needing a dick and not shooting blanks but I know better, the average gooner iq is just that low.
It's all Kiyoko's fault for both " " and " ":
she will become pregnant without fail. This bypasses perks such as sterile and effects like birth control.
Ghostlight Piercing | This item creates a magicock, which can serve as a stand-in for a penis in sex scenes and allows a non-penis having champion to impregnate .

Reactions: SirJahar

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
In short about update:
Cait, cait, cait, cait, cait
You can suck Nieves cock(lmao, this person abandoned for a very long time, and first scene its a suck her cock? Why instead SHE IS not sucking my cocks?(multicock)) with Cait - Savin why are you so cuck?
Cait, and Cait
Good, but nobody asked for it
View attachment 3642813
Fuck you Savin, fuck you Wsan, you dropped your crown year ago lazy ass
damn, did Savin murder your family? holy

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So Mayternity is bullshit and this has officially become Caitmay? good to know

P.S: I'm honestly hyped to see more of Moira's amazing art, that's the highlight I'm taking from this update (P.S: Savin I know you like sucking cocks but for most other human beings that's not a reward, seriously seek help bro, use all the money you racking from this game and make an appointment or something.)

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
(P.S: Savin I know you like sucking cocks but for most other human beings that's not a reward, seriously seek help bro, use all the money you racking from this game and make an appointment or something.)
I find it's easier when you view the PC from a 3rd person perspective rather than 2nd, makes it way easier to not give a shit about what happens too

Dec 16, 2021
Hmm... From what I'm gathering here, CLEARLY the problem is that people want a mayternity where Kalysea turns Cait into her full time cockwarmer, instead of a companion. :p
I know you're joking, but domme sharing is kino and this would be a great (if extreme) option to have. Shame they'd never commit to a companion going that far, doubly so since they already kinda set something like this up with Kasyrra and Cait if you build the brothel on Kas's lover route.

2.90 star(s) 98 Votes