Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
Just saw that they're currently enabling you to ruin the one actually good, monogomous non-futa female in the game, the hellhound, with futa options and threesome scenes. can't have anything good in this game.

yes the knowledge that they exist ruins it for me
Hasn't she already had non-monogamous options? I vaguely remember Agnimitra eyeing her up and asking you if it was ok to play with her or something like that.

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
I know this is a stupid question, but is there a way to get more companions in a party than just 2 or 3? (Brain fart I forgot the party size).
can you? Yes,
how? Save editing,
should you? No.
1717169587314.png 1717169646762.png 1717169541887.png

Edit: it doesnt broke anything outside from quests, which i havent tested but i expect to break anything that adds a party member, but if it replaces the whole party it should work fine and will even re-add every party member you had at the end
also if you open the "Change Party" option on the waystones it will remove party members until you are left with 4 (because 5/5 is the normal cap for the game)

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2023
And 2 with Brienne because TOBS was probably jealous he didn't have the only monogamous waifu companion, and Savin was like: "A loving partner that wants only you? Too much power fantasy!"
I am only aware of the one with the Minotaur Guards, what is the other one? To my knowledge, there isn't another one ingame.

j_ericson

Aug 28, 2021
Arona rapes any in the ass
There was a scene with the hobgoblins and brint/brienne that was removed because tobs went behind wsans back and there was a ton of backlash. Basically wsan said that briennes pussy is only for champ and savin doesnt review tobs stuff so it slipped in. Adding clarification before people start getting their tinfoil hats.

Both the scenes are super noncon rapey but people let arona off easy cause she is hot and the hobs one was next level hate.

Reactions: JungleNuts

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
There was a scene with the hobgoblins and brint/brienne that was removed because tobs went behind wsans back and there was a ton of backlash. Basically wsan said that briennes pussy is only for champ and savin doesnt review tobs stuff so it slipped in. Adding clarification before people start getting their tinfoil hats.

Both the scenes are super noncon rapey but people let arona off easy cause she is hot and the hobs one was next level hate.
is Tobs actively trying to sabotage the game ?? Hats of to him tbh xD

can you? Yes,
how? Save editing,
should you? No.
View attachment 3690088 View attachment 3690092 View attachment 3690086

Edit: it doesnt broke anything outside from quests, which i havent tested but i expect to break anything that adds a party member, but if it replaces the whole party it should work fine and will even re-add every party member you had at the end
also if you open the "Change Party" option on the waystones it will remove party members until you are left with 4 (because 5/5 is the normal cap for the game)
have you tried adding kass or other non standard Npcs to your team ?? could be hillarious xD

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

Now I'm curious to see what was so controversial that it got Savin to actually axe the scene.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Now I'm curious to see what was so controversial that it got Savin to actually axe the scene.
I don't have a screenshot of the hobgoblin content but here is Wsan's reaction
#10868964 by Alterism
3lsA1g1.png

Another Post by Alterism (#10871535) showing examples of the Minotaurs raping Brinee and Kiyoko. xl4cjgv.png
Its also only these two specifically monogamous characters and Cait (who has interactions with everything), so I think the NTR intentions are pretty obvious.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
I don't have a screenshot of the hobgoblin content but here is Wsan's reaction
#10868964 by Alterism
View attachment 3692560

Another Post by Alterism (#10871535) showing examples of the Minotaurs raping Brinee and Kiyoko. View attachment 3692570
Its also only these two specifically monogamous characters and Cait (who has interactions with everything), so I think the NTR intentions are pretty obvious.
Crazy how tobs making even his coworkers fucking hate him.

Clentryus

Nov 28, 2019
"huh i's been several years since i played the original CoC i heard that there was a sequel i wounder how is- WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" in a more serious note can someone give me the TL;DR of this hole drama and if this is even worth playin?

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes