Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
I thought she considered the Champ her one true simp from the time they save her dad.
To the point she lets you take her anal virginity if she hadn't already lost it to a loss scene against the Druid in the south, Arona to the east, or the Hornets or Drider to the North, yes. Savin has an obsession with making anal be a "prize" with his characters for some reason.

Clentryus

Nov 28, 2019
welp after reading this i think i'm better off playing CoC xianxia thanks on the heads up either way too bad too though since i have yet to find another text based RPG like the "full" mod release of CoC and afther founding out that fenoxo has some kind of blog thing apparently they aren't writting anymore? well at least i didn't saw their name mationed and well i guess i can throw this on the pile of great NSFW games ruined by drama toghether with breeding season and cloud meadow, also needless to say if anyone has a recomendation i appreciate it

Reactions: Wrynn13

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
I thought she considered the Champ her one true simp from the time they save her dad.
Nah, that just makes the Champ her zealous party member. Remember that Cait is the protagonist, she has better things to do than tie herself down to the avatar of the bloody game.

Savin has an obsession with making anal be a "prize" with his characters for some reason.
It's pretty funny to think about it. What "prize" to give to your true love? Oh, the hole that hurts more to take stuff up on and not, say, the hole people use to generate new life. Fucking phenomenal.

I guess the guy tried, right?

snooze321

Oct 13, 2017
A random question for peeps, why does the CoC2 thread have more than double the posts of the TiTS thread even though it was posted 2 years after?

I play both and like both for different reasons but I'm curious why a lot of people seem to like one more than the other.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes