arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Baffling choice to add new characters with pregnancy content instead of adding it for characters who have been waiting for it for ages
Does have a technicality feel to it
So in summery for mayternity we got two characters we can knock up, two that can knock us up (both entirely new characters) and hellhound which can do both now.

and TiTs got absolutely none.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Me awkwardly hiding the fact I actually enjoy CoC2 (while also simultaneously being a CoC, and TiTs enjoyer) after seeing the massive amount of pages dedicated to shitting on this game / writers.
If I didn't enjoy anything from this game I wouldn't bother being here. There's just plenty to complain about.
Baffling choice to add new characters with pregnancy content instead of adding it for characters who have been waiting for it for ages
Confounding indeed.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
sorry what happened? could i get a spark notes?
On all of em? Jesus christ we'd be here all day just for the cliffnotes for Savin, he's been around so long.

Savin is the lead on the COC2 project and it shows, both in his scenes and what he allows, I could list example after example but if you know anything about cuckymcgee then I don't need to bother.

Skom is...really just a bad writer who insists upon his own tastes above all else and has skirted through TITs and COC2 writing shlock and not much else, there has of course been drama and bullshit but nothing to the scale of Savin or TOBs.

TOBs, about like Savin you could spend an afternoon talking about it from the beginning, but the greatest hits are his hitpiece against Wsan, The shitsunes and his being absolute troglodyte to anyone he has ever spoken to.

Specifics and individual stories have been listed here for actual years, if you want you could learn a fair bit and not even every story has been told here.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
When you know that saccharine is often used to describe something overly sweet to the point of unpleasant, they are shitting on themselves in their changelog now.
...wait, sweet to fucking who?

Me awkwardly hiding the fact I actually enjoy CoC2 (while also simultaneously being a CoC, and TiTs enjoyer) after seeing the massive amount of pages dedicated to shitting on this game / writers. View attachment 3704299
You're free to like it, man. Hell, maybe the saccharine bit is for you, y'know.

Reactions: SirJahar

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Me awkwardly hiding the fact I actually enjoy CoC2 (while also simultaneously being a CoC, and TiTs enjoyer) after seeing the massive amount of pages dedicated to shitting on this game / writers. View attachment 3704299
Nothing wrong with liking things. Unlike the main forums here you won't get canceled for having a difference of opinion.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
You know i was expecting the bare minimum for this mayternity, and i'm still massively disappointed.

2 Futa characters that can knock you up, a completely irrelevant one time pregnancy, and you can turn the hellhound into a futa that can knock you up.
From what I've gathered they aren't even futas their fucking dickgirls or shemales or what ever you want to call them.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
No one here is gonna crucify you for liking the game I mean hell I really enjoyed the game in the beginning but I just started noticing the steady decline in quality over the years that makes me dislike it.

Reactions: SacredBlack
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes