Mrbeez

Nov 6, 2020
Spider-man was just in the right place at the right time.
That argument makes zero sense I can say that about almost every character like the flash happened to get struck by lightning at the right time or goku happened to be on planet vegeta at the right time to be sent to earth

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
That argument makes zero sense I can say that about almost every character like the flash happened to get struck by lightning at the right time or goku happened to be on planet vegeta at the right time to be sent to earth

Yeah? It's not rare or anything.

Some characters get there by random chance (Spider-man, Flash), some through their own effort (Batman, Punisher, Green Arrow), and some were just born OP (Naruto, Kirito).

How a character earns what they can changes how they are perceived.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
........ I have a question, how many rule violations can there be? cause if this crap keeps up, it is going to be *EXACTLY* like fen forums. Any negative critizim is a #1 violation or w/e.
Have you read the rules at all? Feels like a good place to start if you want to know how many ways you can break them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheVegnar

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Have you read the rules at all? Feels like a good place to start if you want to know how many ways you can break them.
Technically you don't have to read the Rules, TOS ( Terms of Service ) or any agreements. They all pretty much say the same thing. You have the right to bend over when you get screwed. >:/

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Technically you don't have to read the Rules, TOS ( Terms of Service ) or any agreements. They all pretty much say the same thing. You have the right to bend over when you get screwed. >:/
Sure but if their reasoning is silencing critics then frankly they're doing a very poor job, it's more likely to be another rule.

• Wow
Reactions: TheVegnar

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I mean...if you're serious, it's kinda obvious which rule has been broken repeatedly.

1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling/personal attacks/kink-shaming; this applies to both other users as well as creators.

Even with a light hand you could probably delete a good 30 or 40 pages out of this thread solely on rule 1.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018

0.4.41 Patch Notes:

• You can now hire maids to work at the wayfort through a small quest. Putting a bunch of oversexed monstergirls in cute maid outfits will probably lewd the place up a little~ (By Skow)
  • New enemy encounter: corrupted lupines! Found in the Old Forest after having reached the Frostwood. (By Jstar)
  • New Item: Lingering Embers. Bought from Leorah and acquired from a few humanoid enemies as loot. Acts as a quick return to your last waystone (or the Frost Hound, in the early game). Not usable in dungeons.
  • New Busts: Gnoll Princess, Incubus Blackguard, Talsenne

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I do hate when stuff gets deleted and there's no way to tell what, because I don't even notice anything missing.

There's no "message deleted" post or anything?
You will get a message if your post is delated but not what post whas it.
One of the reasons why I always quote on answering, because then you can at least have some kind of kontext what is talked about.
Like in ancient history they know about something that whas written in books because long fragments of it where part of a megaquote in another book while the original got destroyed.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
........ I have a question, how many rule violations can there be? cause if this crap keeps up, it is going to be *EXACTLY* like fen forums. Any negative critizim is a #1 violation or w/e.
In my experience, only posts with flame and offtopic (and messages that answers to them) are deleted from thread.
So something like "fox den is trash because of *arguments*" left, but "fox den is written by a *insert offense here* and everybody that like it is a *another offense*" would be deleted.

So if you want to write essay why this game is a "cancer that feasts on a popularity of a dead game" you should be fine.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
- 50 pages of content before the dungeon

If it's Alypia or Savin, then the content will be from the start until probably the entrance.
If Tobs, then those 50 pages will be 99% word salad even before we start the damn quest

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
so is the storyline ever going to get advanced or nah? last time i remember it being advanced was the winter city update, like 10 years ago

wtfthrowaway4678

Dec 14, 2018
Question about that quest kaina gives ya, who do you even talk to to do the tea bit? Tried interacting with all the kitsunes in the den and the option for it never came up

Reactions: Jwow3

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
so is the storyline ever going to get advanced or nah? last time i remember it being advanced was the winter city update, like 10 years ago
They are milking the absolute crap out of these people..... If they finished or did work on the main storyline, that would mean less money income, cause it is that closer to ending. :? so they might do 1 city town, or tiny expansion on the storyline, then another 300 side quests npcs, and etc all together and repeat.

This isn't like it used to be where we get big chunk of half finish content daily and weekly like on coc1. This is CoC2. The longer they take, they more money they make.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Question about that quest kaina gives ya, who do you even talk to to do the tea bit? Tried interacting with all the kitsunes in the den and the option for it never came up
I'd also like to know. I'm not sure if I'm just stupid but I have no idea where to go for tea and I noticed you don't actually get a ruby in your inventory after talking to her either so I'm not sure if the quest is incomplete or I'm missing something.

On a side note about taur characters, I kind of don't like how they're naked busts don't show genitalia. I get that they're larger figures to put in a small space but the Kasyrra centaur pic at least showed you the part the champion interacts with in the sex scene. For centaurs and Orlaith I suppose you can somewhat imagine what equine genitalia look like but Kaina's scenes talk about a dragon penis like it exists and I'm supposed to know what it looks like but idk what I'm even supposed to picture so it ruins the erotic part of the scene for me. Maybe they could add more taur art to let you see what you're working with or give so more in depth description for exotic genitalia but the current taur stuff misses the mark for me sometimes. What do you guys think?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Khor'minos is the main plot. The last time it advanced was last time we got the Celise quest, like a month ago.

Rango20

Mar 24, 2020
yea its fucking stupid that she mentions where you can get that tea and then you cant get it from those places.

you need to talk to that gargoyle merchant gianna, you know, the one that spawns randomly on the entire world map.

hope RNG gods like you because i spend like a real hour tryna find her.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 102 Votes