DerekMook9006

Mar 12, 2023
There are only 3 possible endings I'd ever aprove of for CoC2 and those are:

A) We end up becoming some super-demon and together with Kas discover how to give birth to demons, NOT Imps and get to rule the world while also ushering an age of Magitek & enslaving all the "Gods."

B) We stop Kasyrra's bullshit and I get to retire as a Hero in Khor Minos living happy in the Brihaus with ocassional visits to my sexy redhead wife Livrea, her mom & her milfy friends on the witch-tower...hell maybe start my own Milk Farm while we're at it.

C) I 100% bail the stupid-ass quest since everybody else apparently is more competent than me and go live a happy life with Vari having wild sex & creating dozens of Snow Leopard kittens.
My only issue is if the writers will allow the player to continue the game after choosing an ending to see how our choice impact the characters and the world.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
My only issue is if the writers will allow the player to continue the game after choosing an ending to see how our choice impact the characters and the world.
Depends I guess, if they intend to have the proper ending added only once they decide to just stop making content for the game or not like they did for the original CoC in order to move onto a new project.

Reactions: DerekMook9006
2.90 star(s) 102 Votes