YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
CoC1 was finsihed.I still wouldnt touch its vanilla version with a 10 foot pole
Hey. It was a good game for the most part. The worst parts are rushed final dungeon and endings. And let's be real, nobody plays CoC for the endings.

CoC recruitable characters, that would hang out at Champion's camp, are leagues above CoC2's companions. Both in terms of content variety and player agency. For one, you could actually corrupt them if you wanted, and even purify them back.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Hey. It was a good game for the most part. The worst parts are rushed final dungeon and endings. And let's be real, nobody plays CoC for the endings.

CoC recruitable characters, that would hang out at Champion's camp, are leagues above CoC2's companions. Both in terms of content variety and player agency. For one, you could actually corrupt them if you wanted, and even purify them back.
True but i have dont rember much from CoC1 and im a lore fag so you can imagine my frustration with the endings

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
True but i have dont rember much from CoC1 and im a lore fag so you can imagine my frustration with the endings
It just sounds like an excuse. Because aside from endings, CoC lore was good too. Tel'Adre alone had dozens of pages of lore in character interactions and from visiting the library.

I'm starting to feel like you never played original CoC. :KEK:

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
It just sounds like an excuse. Because aside from endings, CoC lore was good too. Tel'Adre alone had dozens of pages of lore in character interactions and from visiting the library.

I'm starting to feel like you never played original CoC. :KEK:
youre free to believe what you like but you underestimate how much i care about the ending of a story.fuck "the ending is the ceryy on top" the ending is the whole cake smh

Reactions: 6996dude

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
There are only 3 possible endings I'd ever aprove of for CoC2 and those are:

A) We end up becoming some super-demon and together with Kas discover how to give birth to demons, NOT Imps and get to rule the world while also ushering an age of Magitek & enslaving all the "Gods."

B) We stop Kasyrra's bullshit and I get to retire as a Hero in Khor Minos living happy in the Brihaus with ocassional visits to my sexy redhead wife Livrea, her mom & her milfy friends on the witch-tower...hell maybe start my own Milk Farm while we're at it.

C) I 100% bail the stupid-ass quest since everybody else apparently is more competent than me and go live a happy life with Vari having wild sex & creating dozens of Snow Leopard kittens.

Oct 10, 2021

C) I 100% bail the stupid-ass quest since everybody else apparently is more competent than me and go live a happy life with Vari having wild sex & creating dozens of Snow Leopard kittens.
I want to know what happens if the MC doesn't go with Cait. The ending says the MC was able to leave town without an issue, so Garth and Cait must've died trying to fight Kas. They didn't show up to rape the hell out of everyone. MC was heading south in the ending, right? So probably makes it to the pony village before shit goes down, maybe manages to spank/correct the moth thief girl into tagging along.

Last edited:

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Since quint has been mentioned again, I just wanna say that as a punching bag he works really well. Its actually mad funny how he, and by proxy bubble, thinks he even has a chance speaking to any of the other companions, let alone bang them and they all in turn trash on him. Missed opportunity for, yknow, the player having the choice of corrupting him there, but ill settle for having the punching bag forever benched in the bar
What did i miss ? I am not here for months

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018

A) We end up becoming some super-demon and together with Kas discover how to give birth to demons, NOT Imps and get to rule the world while also ushering an age of Magitek & enslaving all the "Gods."

B) We stop Kasyrra's bullshit and I get to retire as a Hero in Khor Minos living happy in the Brihaus with ocassional visits to my sexy redhead wife Livrea, her mom & her milfy friends on the witch-tower...hell maybe start my own Milk Farm while we're at it.

D) A Dragon Queen, a Centaur Druid, a Belharan Knight, and the Champion of Frost stops Kasyrra, and ends the tyranny of The Seven Gods. Afterwards, using druidic magic, protects Savarra from the Abyssals. Then they conquer Savarra as the new Belharan Empire and burn down the Cherry Blossom throne and its subjects.

For his deeds, the Champion of Frost is rewarded by being piped by the Queen, Druid, and the Knight throughout their rule and retirement and lived happily ever after.

Oct 10, 2021
What would be some fun enchantments for the wedding presents you get from the horses? Wsan raised the bar and the old items are pretty lame.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So what's the rating on the "new" companion sets people? (new cuz I haven't played since Mayternity so haven't tested them out) I'm talking of:
Brienne's paladin/green healer set
Arona's archer set
Cait's frost titty witch set

Any of them good?

For refference: I usually just keep Brienne in her original set to deal tons of damage, make Arona wear the Shaman set to deal lots of holy damage and let Cait use temple set because surprisingly turning the slut into an enemy-beacon that can hit back is hella effective.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
So from what i've gathered through the schizos arguing in this thread is that we just need to wait for the game to be done and some autists on 4chan will make a modded version that's actually good.
Well, wouldn't explicitly say 4chan but yeah. CoC1 needed the mods and its sequel likely will require them as well.

It helps that they were characters made to be companions and not characters with more development that just got the spot of companion while overshadowing the player. Turns out the "player power fantasy" helps giving the player a reason to care, shockingly.

I think a cool fourth one would be for the PC to go along with other characters' bullshit while doing some small moves that, when combined, land them as overlord of the whole region. Shame it would require some rewriting but it could be a fun twist.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
If i remember correctly, there was a tool for CoC that could create an image of your MC (Char Viewer or something). Is there any similar tool for CoC 2?

_user

Jan 16, 2022
If i remember correctly, there was a tool for CoC that could create an image of your MC (Char Viewer or something). Is there any similar tool for CoC 2?
You can probably generate a decent depiction of your character with one of the AI LLMs. This kind of thing is exactly what they're made for.

Reactions: JungleNuts

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
You can probably generate a decent depiction of your character with one of the AI LLMs. This kind of thing is exactly what they're made for.
Yeah, but how to prompt a measures? How do AI understand, which type of hips (for example) "toned", "voluptuous" or "cow"?

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes