Enigma23

Apr 17, 2020
Somethings up with this game btw
Idk how a game so small is forcing my CPU to reach 100 degrees celsius when not even Cyberpunk on max graphics can top 90 degrees
Just be wary

Reactions: Nghtly and Xill

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
It's quite late so I'm goin to bed, how is it bugged? Did you try to 'hand in' imp with a lot of stamina? I am in the process of training an imp for that.
for some reason it wasnt letting me select an imp but when i restarted the bug dissapeared, though trying to breed an imp that meet the reqirement seems take forevers( and its getting annoying)

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Idk how a game so small is forcing my CPU to reach 100 degrees celsius when not even Cyberpunk on max graphics can top 90 degrees
Just be wary
Yeah after a while it started lagging a lot.

ohmur

May 3, 2018
Just be wary
where you playing fullscreen? I noticed when I started it fullscreen my card immediately started whining, changing it to windowed stopped it. figured it was bad optimization letting the fps run wild

aoeusnth

Oct 16, 2018
500 coins are nothing once you get going breeding. As I just finished maxing things out:

* In the beginning, focus on fertility and stamina while avoiding any negative stats or traits (all minuses, all traits but fertility and innocence)
* Once you can actually get a monster pregnant in a single day (multiple sessions (high stamina) / high fertility), completely stop worrying about money, good stats sell for a lot. both the monsters and whatever you harvested
* Gobble up more positive traits. Max stuff out.
* Realise that you can't get imps from bunnies and futas. If you have a high-stat bunny left, start from there, breed it with a bought imp. Otherwise first get buy yourself a bunny and do that first.
* Everything breeds to grey. Dunno if that's chance but all my high-stat monsters are grey.

As to breeding erm arithmetics, from observation (that is, I haven't made experiments to make sure but simply observed):

Bunny + Imp = Bunny or Imp
Bunny + Futa = Bunny or Futa
Futa + Imp = Futa (that's how they got bred out of my starting set)
Tentacles + anything (incl. Imp, yes that works) = Tentacles.

Never was able to try the zombie, it's bugged for me (infinite frog loop, no sex scene... also, the zombie is invisible. Only reason I'm saying zombie is because other people called it that).

aoeusnth

Oct 16, 2018
Oh I probably shouldn't brag without a savefile, here it is. Look for the save folder in AppData/LocalLow

Reactions: abuz12
Sep 2, 2018
500 coins are nothing once you get going breeding. As I just finished maxing things out:

* In the beginning, focus on fertility and stamina while avoiding any negative stats or traits (all minuses, all traits but fertility and innocence)
* Once you can actually get a monster pregnant in a single day (multiple sessions (high stamina) / high fertility), completely stop worrying about money, good stats sell for a lot. both the monsters and whatever you harvested
* Gobble up more positive traits. Max stuff out.
* Realise that you can't get imps from bunnies and futas. If you have a high-stat bunny left, start from there, breed it with a bought imp. Otherwise first get buy yourself a bunny and do that first.
* Everything breeds to grey. Dunno if that's chance but all my high-stat monsters are grey.

As to breeding erm arithmetics, from observation (that is, I haven't made experiments to make sure but simply observed):

Bunny + Imp = Bunny or Imp
Bunny + Futa = Bunny or Futa
Futa + Imp = Futa (that's how they got bred out of my starting set)
Tentacles + anything (incl. Imp, yes that works) = Tentacles.

Never was able to try the zombie, it's bugged for me (infinite frog loop, no sex scene... also, the zombie is invisible. Only reason I'm saying zombie is because other people called it that).
the zombies are in the back of the abandoned building next to the bar
gotta keep visiting till you get pregnant

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah the frog thing is something different.

This really shouldn't have the complete tag though, it's far from unfinished. Interesting that it's on steam though, hope it ain't a scam.

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Saw the title, saw the images flipping through the preview... fuck man, the reviews and comments ripped the wind right out of my sails haha! Art looks super hot, has an animated tag, and a breeding game? This isn't just up my fucking alley boiyo, THIS IS MY DAMN NEIGHBORHOOD SON.

At this point, I will never not be sad that the premier breeding game for me is still Breeding Season. Like... how is BotN the only one that has really ran with that concept so far? It's so fucking (no pun intended) good man, and the design alone hard carries the hentai aspect of your game to a laughably ridiculous degree. Universe please, a proper breeding game I need!

Oct 25, 2021
all monsters come with a hidden stat corruption this goes from 0-10, if its zero then you gain no corruption and if its 10 it give corruption per action from breeding to harvesting and it does not show up on the monster price tag meaning two monster at price 45 can have different corruption levels. good first building to get is monster training as it allows you to see the corruption levels of monsters and allow you to bypass stat caps there is no end game or real goal so with that said, the best stats are strength and stamina as it gives more round to breed and harvest and up item sell prices and that means with a monster at 0 corruption just free money. the windmill is a bath that remove 5 corruption from you the mc once per day and getting the fish to the other side on the lake with out being got takes 8 corruption away get got and you may give birth to a hidden monster type egg layer odds baseline 25% chance. i did this to help people out.

Last edited:
Reactions: frankensteiner316
Aug 29, 2020
i looked at it, didn't look complete, played it, I think it's good buuuuuuut it has some rough edges, the frog quest being bugged, and not that much monsters, breeding season had more monsters, overall i think it's good 5/10, I don't think it should have the "Complete" tag, i think it's still needs some tweaks (fix the bugs, and maybe add more monsters) i'd recommend it. :)

Reactions: frankensteiner316
Sep 2, 2018
all monsters come with a hidden stat corruption this goes from 0-10, if its zero then you gain no corruption and if its 10 it give corruption per action from breeding to harvesting and it does not show up on the monster price tag meaning two monster at price 45 can have different corruption levels. good first building to get is monster training as it allows you to see the corruption levels of monsters and allow you to bypass stat caps there is no end game or real goal so with that said, the best stats are strength and stamina as it gives more round to breed and harvest and up item sell prices and that means with a monster at 0 corruption just free money. the windmill is a bath that remove 5 corruption from you the mc once per day and getting the fish to the other side on the lake with out being got takes 8 corruption away get got and you may give birth to a hidden monster type egg layer odds baseline 25% chance. and if you don't pay the minotaurs you may end up birthing minotaur babys odds is low 1% chance but bewared they do give 15 corruption if you don't pay and there pay ranges are 25 to 250 to 25 so up and down. i did this to help people out.
how do you know for sure that the player can get impregnated by the minotaurs? and how do you know it's only it's only it's only a 1% chance?
also, can you elaborate a little on the part about the fish in the lake?

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes