3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Ecchi_Abyss

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Do the daughters and the MC have the same birth mother? If so they are half sisters not step sisters.
Yes, they have the same mother.
Thank you for the information; the appearance of "step" in dialogues is clearly a translation quality issue. However, to complete the picture, in my language, the words brother/sister/mom/dad are easily used without indicating familial relationships, sometimes even not referring to actual relatives. And the degree of actual kinship can only be determined by specifically clarifying.

Therefore, yes, such things should be understood by the translator, but good translators charge much more. For now, I can't afford this on a regular basis. But once again, thank you, I've noted your clarification.

ahu

Jan 18, 2020
I'm sorry I've been missing. I went back to work on the game and started posting the 0.13 game build.
If it is due to personal problems there is no excuse to give, talking about it is not easy, I know from experience, if it is for other reasons, well each to their own, the best thing is that this game that I like has not been abandoned, thank you

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I'd like to see the MC take more initiative, maybe actually make demands, it feels like he kind of just lets things happen, especially with the sisters. I'd like to see him actually establish himself more as top dog. Like the Amelia scenes are good but it feels like she's getting too cocky and needs to be shown whose really in charge. Maybe she goes too far at some point and the MC has to punish her?

Mainly I just feel like for a game about control the MC isn't assertive enough with everyone.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes