3.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 21, 2021
I always found this game interesting.
But honestly, if the developer disappears for long periods of time, in the end I lose the plot of the game.
Then starting it or catching up makes me lazy.

We all have complex personal situations in our lives, but when we make a game or program, after a while it is difficult for us to pick up where we left off.
This is why errors may occur in the game.

I hope the next versions don't take so long to come out.

Reactions: 1-800-aesthetics

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
How the fuck have I never seen this game lol? Started in 2019 and has half the tags I search for lol...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Corruption Ring [v0.13] [Ecchi Abyss] - Compressed

Win/Linux [486 MB]
- - - -

Mac [471 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
game from 2019 ? okay well must have Tons of game fuking than.. got stay positive.. lets download this

update.. Couple hour later, game is terrible.. :KEK:

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2022
I have a question about the family. I just started and met Amelia. Do the daughters and the MC have the same birth mother? If so they are half sisters not step sisters. For them to be step sisters they would need to be the daughters of her new husband, not hers. She should be calling them stepdaughters, not daughters which implies they have the same mother as the main character and if they have the same mother they would not be steps but half sisters.

Not sure if it's the translation but you have a bad habit of using stepbrother in one part and then right after using brother. Those mean two very different things and should not be interchangeable.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes