3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Ecchi_Abyss

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Are we gonna get some threesome scenes with mother and her daughters because the dev is focus on one girl at a time ?? Are we gonna see some intermixing story between the mother and daughters .??
The answer to both questions is yes. In the next few updates (0.12 and higher), I will focus on Mia (the older sister) to also raise her to the 6th level and then there will be much more mixed content.

Graff koo

Jun 19, 2023
The answer to both questions is yes. In the next few updates (0.12 and higher), I will focus on Mia (the older sister) to also raise her to the 6th level and then there will be much more mixed content.
Ok that's good but I think you shouldn't focus on only one girl because if someone doesn't like the character that you r working so why he should support you ?? My suggestions is that you should first finished mia content then in update add some more characters and 1-2 scenes for family and 1-2 scenes for other characters and of course story progression . I think you should make a poll asking your patreon about it .

Reactions: Ecchi_Abyss

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Corruption Ring v0.11P Compressed

Win 933 MB/422 MB :
, (108 Webm)

P.S: Not Included Mac version ;)

Reactions: mastergig30

Bunty365

Dec 15, 2022
Hi dev first of all your game is great big fan of yours and what do you think about adding pregnancy or impregnation option in future and why don't you promote your game on discord of other devs and modders who allowed it for free of cost

• Red Heart

Grim_son

Dec 11, 2020
It's very unusual to see a game again after 2+ years, I didn't expect it.

Already played and liked your game back then.

I hope you're doing better and that CR appears is really getting going, you've updated quite regularly.

• Red Heart

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I can't believe we got Amelia (worst looking girl in the game) update twice in a row... Such a disappointment... Imma skip this update again like the one before this one...

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I have Mia at lvl2, but her menu doesn't include the use charge option to lvl her up. I went through all the other options on her menu, but still no luck w/ that option coming up. What is the solution to lvl her to lvl3?

Ecchi_Abyss

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I have Mia at lvl2, but her menu doesn't include the use charge option to lvl her up. I went through all the other options on her menu, but still no luck w/ that option coming up. What is the solution to lvl her to lvl3?
Mia's route will be continued in version 0.12. Now only 0.11 is available

Reactions: GameRebel
Sep 21, 2017
this game needs a mind control tag badly.. it also help the game to the fans who are in that kind of kink
Agreed right here, I am a MC fan and I somehow stumbled upon this 2 years ago, and forgot all about it. Only last week did I stumble back to here and never realised this was back as it never popped up in the MC tags

Last edited:

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Well I've come this far :/ I don't like the direction the game is taking the sister has already started sleeping with other people without telling her or asking her brother's opinion and I don't care if they are women it's ntr and I'm not talking about the mother yes not from her "friend" sara good luck with your game

Reactions: Majindevil
Sep 21, 2017
Well I've come this far :/ I don't like the direction the game is taking the sister has already started sleeping with other people without telling her or asking her brother's opinion and I don't care if they are women it's ntr and I'm not talking about the mother yes not from her "friend" sara good luck with your game
Wait which sister?

Ecchi_Abyss

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hey , dev did you see my review about the game? What's your thoughts? Plan to create a server now?
Thank you very much for your suggestions!
Yes, discord server is in the plans.
I have already started pages on other platforms and improved them a little.
I would really like to focus more on the story and not focus on one girl, but I have limitations due to which I can't do more content than now in a month. At least for now.
I'm trying to reduce the grind and make it more interesting, but this is a secondary task.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes