3.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Dec 14, 2021
The idea is not new, and the pitch is too, but there is something catchy in this game, such as the atmosphere probably. I'm not a critic, but I think the author should focus not on the rapid development of the story (such plots are almost cliched (where GG almost immediately begins to corrupt and copulate with everything that moves)), but on the characters to reveal them, add not much individuality, character, emotions, relationships (Lust sisters is a great example). The development of the hero as a character with the possibility of variation of his character. No matter how it was decided by the developer, but still I would like to see an interesting story with memorable characters, good luck to the author of all the best, patience, desire and good luck.

AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
Is anyone else running into the issue where Amelia level 3 room and changing is not unlocking in the gallery even though you have viewed it ?

Edit: It is also happening for level 4

Last edited:
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I remember playing this game two years ago. Since then I forgot about her until now. I'm glad that the developer came back to it after such a long time, but I'm afraid that he may get discouraged quickly because the market has changed and if he wanted to be successful now like two years ago, he would have to invest much more himself in the game.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
there is quite some grind with most of the week spent on working, and you have to work like 4 days just to get a new charge to progress the story. i hope one of the upcoming updates will progress graces story so we can alleviate the money chokepoint.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CorruptionRing-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ecchi_Abyss

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
there is quite some grind with most of the week spent on working, and you have to work like 4 days just to get a new charge to progress the story. i hope one of the upcoming updates will progress graces story so we can alleviate the money chokepoint.
At the moment, Emma's completed route brings in more money than a cafe.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Corruption Ring [v0.10 Public] [Ecchi Abyss]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD / - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Nice more Amelia content... Probably (at least in my book) worst looking girl in the game... Yeey.

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
Graphic good, story good, could use some more characters tho or more events outdoor like spa, sauna, swim, theater, planes, vacations etc...waaaaaaayyyy to much grind sadly only negativ point

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Graphic good, story good, could use some more characters tho or more events outdoor like spa, sauna, swim, theater, planes, vacations etc...waaaaaaayyyy to much grind sadly only negativ point
I didn't start this game yet, as it's only in its beginning.
What kind of grind ? Too much repetitions, to get the needed stats to continue further ?
In that case it's probably possible to use to reach these stats ?

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Apologies if anyones already reported this, got an exception when clicking on the (empty) toilet fairly early in the game. Android version.

Reactions: Ecchi_Abyss

Graff koo

Jun 19, 2023
Well i think it a great game my suggestions to dev are as follow ( because dev ask for it ...idk)
1. First of all pls make a discord server it definitely helps you to make the game more popular and getting more patreons
Even if you don't much have time just make it .You just have to active in bugs(where you get to know about the bugs ) and announcement channel (where you can post the recent release just like in patreon )
2. Add more girls i didn't play the lastest versions but i dont think any new character is added it's just the family
3. Added some future tags section in your patreon page like slave, pregnancy or what ever you planned
4. Add more succubus who can help mc learning more magic like turning your girls into slave or something like that

(Ihopeyouunderstandmypoorfuckingenglish)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ecchi_Abyss

Ecchi_Abyss

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Well i think it a great game my suggestions to dev are as follow ( because dev ask for it ...idk)
1. First of all pls make a discord server it definitely helps you to make the game more popular and getting more patreons
Even if you don't much have time just make it .You just have to active in bugs(where you get to know about the bugs ) and announcement channel (where you can post the recent release just like in patreon )
2. Add more girls i didn't play the lastest versions but i dont think any new character is added it's just the family
3. Added some future tags section in your patreon page like slave, pregnancy or what ever you planned
4. Add more succubus who can help mc learning more magic like turning your girls into slave or something like that

(Ihopeyouunderstandmypoorfuckingenglish)
Very big thanks for you feedback!

Reactions: Graff koo

Graff koo

Jun 19, 2023
Are we gonna get some threesome scenes with mother and her daughters because the dev is focus on one girl at a time ?? Are we gonna see some intermixing story between the mother and daughters .??

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes