4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
May 25, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 632, in script
MAY"Girl, I have to say, last night with my husband was WILD!"
Exception: Sayer 'MAY' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 632, in script
MAY"Girl, I have to say, last night with my husband was WILD!"
File "E:\Patreon\NTRandCorruption\corruptionstories-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "E:\Patreon\NTRandCorruption\corruptionstories-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'MAY' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
corruptionstories 0.2
Tue Jul 06 20:59:39 2021

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Corruptiongames Your stories are pretty good but they could benefit from a proofreader and become that much better. And many proofreaders will work for free to get experience or because they love the project.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Not bad, I like these short stories. Would love for more pregnancy content and child birth ending!!

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
... so that they don't get lost in all the monster tits and asses that are in the games...
Every time I see this type of comment, I think of the people who can't get a medium drink at McDonald's because their dainty stomachs can't physically accommodate anything but a small.
Ask for a bucket, reader. They might give you one.
We will not flourish as a society until men are driven and confident enough to dare. Dare to make that bra size require scientific notation. Dare to make your naive mommy primary love interest a walking calamity of weight-counterweight, with a donk so ridic that she's not legally permitted to wear pants for fear of the fabric ripping off with such force that it tears a hole in the fabric of reality.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I like the concept of short stories. These ones are a bit too short for me but that's fine. I hope this goes somewhere and we have more developers releasing short stories instead of super long games with never ending development cycles.

What I don't particularly understand is the purpose of bundling them all in one renpy package. Wouldn't it be better to release them separately? I don't know how many stories you plan on releasing, but if tomorrow there's 30 of them, and I just want to download one, I'd have to download the 29 others for no reason. Just thinking ahead.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Why is there no NTR tag? Seems like the whole focus of the game is NTR. Especially with part of it being a "male protagonist".

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Why is there no NTR tag? Seems like the whole focus of the game is NTR. Especially with part of it being a "male protagonist".
No need NTR tag, because the name of the Developer already mentioned : NTR and Corruption!!!
Haha~

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
No need NTR tag, because the name of the Developer already mentioned : NTR and Corruption!!!
Haha~
Not sure if you're joking but that's not how the tagging system works. Anyways even if that's the dev's focus they don't necessarily have to put both in every game for the rest of their lives.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Corruption Stories [v0.2] APK -

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
No pregnancy tag? One of the pics shows the girl is either pregnant, or maybe it's an inflation due to being filled so much with baby seeds, or just a very weird angle..

Aug 24, 2020
do you know of any that continue after the childbirth? all the ntr pregnancy ones ive seen just end when the chick gets pregnant
i dont remember a game but comics. Blackmaled series,5th story i guess, at the end lady knocked up and they have a story with her daughter becomes a bitch too :devilish:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
i dont remember a game but comics. Blackmaled series,5th story i guess, at the end lady knocked up and they have a story with her daughter becomes a bitch too :devilish:
can you please remember the exact name? Because I know about this series but didn't see anything like your description

Aug 24, 2020
can you please remember the exact name? Because I know about this series but didn't see anything like your description
i went and searched. The name is Chatterley , they fuck this bitch so good over n over again :devilish: and then at the end she gets pregnant. They have another comic where this cheap whore gets kinda old and her daughter takes the job. Like mother like daughter. Here are the links for them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aromabish

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
i went and searched. The name is Chatterley , they fuck this bitch so good over n over again :devilish: and then at the end she gets pregnant. They have another comic where this cheap whore gets kinda old and her daughter takes the job. Like mother like daughter. Here are the links for them

thank you. I was seraching yesterday for like 3 hours in blackmaled series, but didn't think it could be chatterley

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes