Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Apr 17, 2018
i was only able to find the Fiona story line and that one quest where u fight the worm but never got into pbs castle nor saw iq after her introduction.
have you read the dialogues? or the quest book? they are very helpful , if you just skip everything you just going to stay in the treehouse.

the worms is a placeholder for you make a quick cash,a grind hell, but still cash,to get Pb in castle you must do Ice queen quest.going to the ice kingdom and talk to betty as well,and after that go talk to fionna,Fionna will be the one to introduce you to Pb,she will ask you to go donate blood every tuesday,you talk to ice queen again and she will pop up in the middle of the exam and grope Pbs tits,ice queen got some blowjob scene and butt showing,pretty much thats it for the update

mostrando bun.png

here have a ass peek

KriticalBow

Nov 18, 2019
Corruption Time [v0.0.3] (Russian translation)

Overview:
- Full Russian translation for v0.0.3
- Translator: KriticalBow
- Links: (or attached file)

Installation:
- Copy the downloaded folder "game" into your root game directory
- Agree with the replacement (don't forget to backup files before applying replacement)

KriticalInfo:
- 100% manual translation, spent on it 2 days (about a couple of hours in total)
- Some of the buttons are still not translated. Will fix it next updates
- Instead of what's above, all the dialogs are translated (in fact, there may be some strings that I've missed. The problem is that there may be 2 or 3 different files which used in 1 dialog)
- If you'll find any translation bugs/mistakes, please, DM me on this forum. I'm really into to do a high-quality translation
- If you liked translation, you could support me at (Russian analog for Patreon (Patreons payout methods are blocked in Russia))

//

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes