Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO DONT DO IT

View attachment 2458916

jokes asidde, i was trying to crop and edit roupa1, edit the image of the skirt to look more slutty,but i dont know how to program so it just dont work,pretty good idea (é so editar a roupa para caber no modelo dela e bum,não precissa desenhar uma nova pose para casa roupa,é so mudar o roupa1 para roupa2 e por emcima do corpo de fionna,mas eu recomendo fazer umas 3 poses para a cozinha e para o banheiro e deixar no aleatorio toda vez que formos ver a cena,exemplo:temos a pose da bunda dela na cozinha,pode ser ela nos servindo panquecas de bacon e vc podendo ver os seios dela na blusa,ou ela de 4 pegando algo no armario,no banheiro,ela mostrando abunda oq ja temos,so que outro momentos levantando a camisa e mostrando o seios e outra ela realmente nua no banho, mas isso acho que te faria um update separado tipo um 0.0.5.3)

oh,i was using my old save,gonna begin a new one then,thanks for telling me, great job till now, im just sad that you forgot to put my name on the thanks page ;----;
View attachment 2458923
Estava pensando nisso, em fazer poses diferentes, acho que em algum update vai sair algo assim

Desculpa pelo nome, eu devo ter apagado sem querer vou revisar no proximo update

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
New update looks great, love how you can already see the corruption/lust paths.
By the way, if you need help writing to fasten updates, I'd be happy to help in my spare time, otherwise keep up the good work!
If you want to help me with writing I'll be happy with that

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
If you want to help me with writing I'll be happy with that
I have free time now and then to do it.
I think I sent you a conversation some time ago but it must have not went through? I'm not sure how F95 handles messages.
Either way, feel free to send me a message or something on what kind of scene you need me to write and I'll throw a draft at you whenever I'm free!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I liked it, but the content is little and leaves much to be desired, I will play again when there is more content.

• Red Heart
Apr 17, 2018
1678703083531.png

Day 2:hey guys,Damn,Good Susan Pics are hard to find,but the countdown must continue,just a reminder:read the game dialogues,i know is tempting just to hold Ctrl and skip to the sex scenes but please spare sometime just to read the game story,yesterday i help incutia with some typos,i put my word on it,you will not be bored.

one last thing:

drink water,dont masturbate a lot,try to at least go for a walk now and then,eat something thats not junkfood,you are a great human being be proud of yourself

1678703364579.png

cumolok

Jan 8, 2022
is it even possible get the pb and ice queen scenes in the previews? i played the game and as far as i saw you cant even find iq after the original meeting and youn cant enter pbs castle. maybe smthn with me trying the android version?

• Red Heart

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
With a writer on board to make translations easier this could turn out pretty damn good. Some quality control that'll come with time too.

• Red Heart

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
is it even possible get the pb and ice queen scenes in the previews? i played the game and as far as i saw you cant even find iq after the original meeting and youn cant enter pbs castle. maybe smthn with me trying the android version?
if you did the ice queen quest entering PB's castle then you finished all this content for this version

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes