Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Apr 17, 2018
1678546090622.png

gonna play the game now, me on my way to delete FIONNA ROUPA 1 to have her naked in the kitchen

1678547417309.png

OK so,about the new version:pretty good stuff,we got some ass,great ass,some ajustments on the bodytype,in the kitchen the ass is on full power (BIG FAT ASS),in the training area just 50% of power (BIG ASS),in the shower is smaller butt (Bubble butt)in the game till now,but hey great art,the 10 worm kill is a FUCKING GRIND HELL but very well made,make you have more gameplay time, i just hope duck dont have high prices (fuck capitalism) still trying to figure it out HOW TO PASS THE BANANA GUARD in the castle,after i finish fionna training,and she show me her bra the game was pretty much over, very satisfactory update,cant wait for next month, progress is coming to us i can feel it,great job till now incutia, expecting some pussy and boobs next version.

tomorrow we begin the new count down to the next update, fionna was in this month so im bringing Susan this time,stay tuned and help on Pantreon if you can,thank you for reading this have a great weekend.

1678548583896.png

TLDR:me like big butt update,me want see more next month heheheeh, me post susan pics tomorrow, thank you incutia, i will give you money when i find job unga buga

hey....im not in the patreon names ;-;

Last edited:

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
View attachment 2458773

gonna play the game now, me on my way to delete FIONNA ROUPA 1 to have her naked in the kitchen

View attachment 2458812

OK so,about the new version:pretty good stuff,we got some ass,great ass,some ajustments on the bodytype,in the kitchen the ass is on full power (BIG FAT ASS),in the training area just 50% of power (BIG ASS),in the shower is smaller butt (Bubble butt)in the game till now,but hey great art,the 10 worm kill is a FUCKING GRIND HELL but very well made,make you have more gameplay time, i just hope duck dont have high prices (fuck capitalism) still trying to figure it out HOW TO PASS THE BANANA GUARD in the castle,after i finish fionna training,and she show me her bra the game was pretty much over, very satisfactory update,cant wait for next month, progress is coming to us i can feel it,great job till now incutia, expecting some pussy and boobs next version.

tomorrow we begin the new count down to the next update, fionna was in this month so im bringing Susan this time,stay tuned and help on Pantreon if you can,thank you for reading this have a great weekend.

View attachment 2458854

TLDR:me like big butt update,me want see more next month heheheeh, me post susan pics tomorrow, thank you incutia, i will give you money when i find job unga buga

hey....im not in the patreon names ;-;
About deleting Roupa1, that was smart, I'll fix it hheehehhe

There is a bug if you finish all Fionna's missions before doing Finn's explore the places then the game will not show the Ice Queen, nor the PB

Apr 17, 2018
About deleting Roupa1, that was smart, I'll fix it hheehehhe

There is a bug if you finish all Fionna's missions before doing Finn's explore the places then the game will not show the Ice Queen, nor the PB
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO DONT DO IT

1678550703017.png

jokes asidde, i was trying to crop and edit roupa1, edit the image of the skirt to look more slutty,but i dont know how to program so it just dont work,pretty good idea (é so editar a roupa para caber no modelo dela e bum,não precissa desenhar uma nova pose para casa roupa,é so mudar o roupa1 para roupa2 e por emcima do corpo de fionna,mas eu recomendo fazer umas 3 poses para a cozinha e para o banheiro e deixar no aleatorio toda vez que formos ver a cena,exemplo:temos a pose da bunda dela na cozinha,pode ser ela nos servindo panquecas de bacon e vc podendo ver os seios dela na blusa,ou ela de 4 pegando algo no armario,no banheiro,ela mostrando abunda oq ja temos,so que outro momentos levantando a camisa e mostrando o seios e outra ela realmente nua no banho, mas isso acho que te faria um update separado tipo um 0.0.5.3)

oh,i was using my old save,gonna begin a new one then,thanks for telling me, great job till now, im just sad that you forgot to put my name on the thanks page ;----;
1678550937041.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
New update looks great, love how you can already see the corruption/lust paths.
By the way, if you need help writing to fasten updates, I'd be happy to help in my spare time, otherwise keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Apr 17, 2018
New update looks great, love how you can already see the corruption/lust paths.
By the way, if you need help writing to fasten updates, I'd be happy to help in my spare time, otherwise keep up the good work!
hey, i agreed, i am a writer in the spare time too ,you got some typos here and there,some awkward moments too like :

1678562035318.png
fionna is not even mad Finn called her a bitch,she just "oh what you talking about" if you give us the option to call her a bitch a some point and her corruption is not high enough shes going to be mad at us and wont train or do favors, then we have to buy gifts from duck guy

, if you need help just say the word,i got expirience writing,you can add me on discord,tell me what type of dialogue you need for the scene and i will FREE, I WONT CHARGE A DIME, do some lines of conversation,retype typos and add some dirty talk here and there, if you think it will help,im happy to be at service,it will be a cool past time

1678562286752.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes