omg05

Apr 6, 2019
The game doesn´t load for me, the background moves but nothing else happens. Can anybody help?

srhf.png

MortaL7

Oct 30, 2021
Bro i cannot complete any of the panty related achievements since those just don't get removed during the shift, and because of that any of the ass or vagina related achievements aren't getting completed

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Bro i cannot complete any of the panty related achievements since those just don't get removed during the shift, and because of that any of the ass or vagina related achievements aren't getting completed
The panties are lost if you just play through the main questline.

Afterwards, you lose them during workshifts if you don't use the "fix the clothes" option

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Great game, can't wait for the sequel. (y)

Suggestion: It may happen that Quick Load is clicked instead of Quick Save by mistake, which makes us lose part of our progress. Can you please put a confirmation request when Quick Load is clicked?

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Is there a way to get incest in the android port.
Yes, you can use the incest patch with the Android port!
  1. Download the and unzip it (you get 2 files, "README.txt" and "patch").
  2. Copy the "patch" file to the "~/Android/data/com.BoredBasmati.CorruptionTown/files" folder. *
  3. Enjoy your game.
* Your file explorer may lock access to the "~/Android/data/" folder.
Screenshot_20240101_035226_My Files.png
Don't panic, here's the solution (for ).
  • From Google PlayStore, install .
  • From X-plore, go to the "~/Android/data/" folder.
  • A warning message will appear the 1st time. Agrees to access this folder.
  • Repeat step 2, but from X-plore.
Another solution:
  • This one.
  • Or connect your Android device to a computer and transfer the file from the computer.

Last edited:

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
Incredible proof of concept, amazing in every way and very promising; uptight milf corruption is the greatest.. Only thing is on the bartender game I find myself quickly clicking through and accidentally skipped at least a couple lines and scenes because this type of Karryn's Prison bartender minigame is so fast paced, not much I can do about that it's just sad to miss content and not be able to roll it back because it was more or less a random event and I was just going about it quickly clearing another shift, but apart from that and a random error I got after I already cleared the content and on a new day tried sending Henry off so I could take a bath, looking forward to seeing where this goes. Also I'm assuming the handjob blowjob content is not there yet, am I wrong did I just miss it?

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Incredible proof of concept, amazing in every way and very promising; uptight milf corruption is the greatest.. Only thing is on the bartender game I find myself quickly clicking through and accidentally skipped at least a couple lines and scenes because this type of Karryn's Prison bartender minigame is so fast paced, not much I can do about that it's just sad to miss content and not be able to roll it back because it was more or less a random event and I was just going about it quickly clearing another shift, but apart from that and a random error I got after I already cleared the content and on a new day tried sending Henry off so I could take a bath, looking forward to seeing where this goes. Also I'm assuming the handjob blowjob content is not there yet, am I wrong did I just miss it?
1. Handjob / Blowjob so far only happens in the tavern when she passes out from drinking too much.

2. All sex actions are also available for Henry, unlocked later in the story (spoiler) and also count toward corruption goals.

3. If you download the 0.3F version from itch.io, you can disable the scene skipping at work.

Reactions: JustJerkin

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Doesn't that conflict with the "quick" part of the quickload?
Step back and visualize the situation.
  • If you don't use the Q.Save and Q.Load buttons, it makes no difference to you whether the Q.Load button is confirmed or not.
  • Otherwise, everyone clicks the wrong button at some point. If you press Q.Load by mistake, which will be the quickest? Wasting half a second pressing "Cancel" or losing all your progress since the last save and having to start all over again? I think you already know the answer. ;)

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
1. Handjob / Blowjob so far only happens in the tavern when she passes out from drinking too much.

2. All sex actions are also available for Henry, unlocked later in the story (spoiler) and also count toward corruption goals.

3. If you download the 0.3F version from itch.io, you can disable the scene skipping at work.
Ah great news then; I'll still probably wait for it to get more fleshed out but I was surprised how good this was

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Why 0.3 version again even though we got it last month?? :unsure:

Also could someone kindly tell me if there are actual sex scenes with the adult men so far as of version 0.3 ?? Story progression says 100% complete but I have not gotten any H-scene so far? What do I have to do to unlock them? I kept doing job at bar regularly but nothing happens. (I skipped the shota route entirely)

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Why 0.3 version again even though we got it last month?? :unsure:

Also could someone kindly tell me if there are actual sex scenes with the adult men so far as of version 0.3 ?? Story progression says 100% complete but I have not gotten any H-scene so far? What do I have to do to unlock them? I kept doing job at bar regularly but nothing happens. (I skipped the shota route entirely)
There should be a changelog either here or on itch.io (main page link)

Basically the 0.3g update only has bugfixes and QoL stuff, no new content. No reason to keep the older version with more bugs and less features, though.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
There should be a changelog either here or on itch.io (main page link)

Basically the 0.3g update only has bugfixes and QoL stuff, no new content. No reason to keep the older version with more bugs and less features, though.
Oh okay, so it's basically a bug fix update, gotcha.. and if you've played the game do you think you could help answer my other later questions in the previous comment??

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes