Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Personally, I serve customers as best I can to enhance bar reputation, etc. This brings in more customers, and more customers = more chance to corrupting Agnes. However, I make sure that:
  • Agnes is always at a table occupied by awake customers (if a customer is asleep, I kick him out - he takes up space and is useless).
  • If she has nothing to do, I move her from one busy table to another. I never send Agnes to an empty table.
  • No matter what customers do or ask of Agnes, I accept it all.
So far it's worked well that way and Agnes finds herself on her knees in front of dicks before the shift is over, whatever the initial length of this one. Of course, corruption has to be high enough for this to happen. Increasing the right skills can also help (don't increasing alcohol resistance).

Edit: I forgot, the "Cock" gauge has to be full, otherwise Agnes won't give a blowjob or handjob. To give the gauge time to fill up, you can occasionally re-dress Agnes. You can also start the morning with a shift of 20 to fill the gauge, and continue with another shift for Agnes to use her mouth.
Yup, I've finally gotten to unlock that scene. It's not much, but worth it for now, I guess, lol. Thanks for the tips by the way :)

Reactions: Mist.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Yes, you can use the incest patch with the Android port!
  1. Download the and unzip it (you get 2 files, "README.txt" and "patch").
  2. Copy the "patch" file to the "~/Android/data/com.BoredBasmati.CorruptionTown/files" folder. *
  3. Enjoy your game.
* Your file explorer may lock access to the "~/Android/data/" folder.
Don't panic, here's the solution (for Corruption Town v0.3g).
  • From Google PlayStore, install .
  • From X-plore, go to the "~/Android/data/" folder.
  • A warning message will appear the 1st time. Agrees to access this folder.
  • Repeat step 2, but from X-plore.
Another solution: connect your Android device to a computer and transfer the file from the computer.
Even with that app I can't access that folder

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Even with that app I can't access that folder
I'm on Android 12 and it works very well on my device. You must have a more recent version of Android. Anyway, here's another method that also works with Android 13 & 14.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can also physically connect your device to a PC (data cable) and transfer the "patch" file to "~/Android/data/com.BoredBasmati.CorruptionTown/files" from the PC.

Last edited:

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
Like I mentioned before, great potential. You should add a bit more to the main storyline, although I see that you are working on the content (animations and interactions). Also, it seems that the way skills are handled has changed, and now it's a skill tree. By the way, I don't know if it would affect saved games from previous updates, meaning, does it impact anything regarding the skill change, or would one have to start a new game (which I did directly)...
I would also ask if it's possible to implement a mechanic to dial down the changes a bit, like an ability that decreases desires all at once or allows the player to decide how quickly citizens interact with the main character. There comes a point where it increases so much that it's hard to attend to the requests. Well, that's all.

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
By the way, I don't know if it would affect saved games from previous updates, meaning, does it impact anything regarding the skill change, or would one have to start a new game (which I did directly)...
Skill points used in version 0.2 or earlier are refunded and can be used in the version 0.3 skill tree.
I make some mistakes, but I always try to keep the save files compatible between version and system changes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mist. and Kalenazar

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
There are several languages declared on Steam, is it a professional translation or an AI?
My initial plan is to do the first pass via AI, then set up some kind of way for the community to improve on the translation.
If the quality is lacking, the community participation is low, and I get enough budget for it, I'll hire a professional translator.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
My game has a habit of locking up sometimes when Agnes is working. Something keeps flying across the screen from the right side to the left and then I can't click on anything. So many times it's a case of ctrl/alt/delete just to get out of the game. I got to save everytime before she starts working just in case.

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Anyone who has played Karryn's prison will get how the game works you want to see sex she has to get drunk and naked it takes time to get her there. at first you have to go take the orders and fill the orders IF they spill the drinks Clean the table

keep playing long enough and you will get the option to know what they want when they sit down .......the faster you fill the orders the better your grade and chance to upgrade the first upgrade to take is the kissing option and the full tray option. the more you flirt the more they will like you ....
and the better rating you will get.
the more you get skilled the more you can upgrade even to the point you start with 2 full trays ......
Note: for those saying the game sticks try walking away to and empty table and then back to the client to serve him also make sure that the drink he wants is on your tray you may have to refill at the bar .....if he wants beer and you only have wine ..you cant serve him wine and vice versa ...
A big help to get there faster is increase the shift length to forty the longer the shift the more time for you to get drunk and naked and them to take advantage of you.
don't forget to upgrade your skills to advance
toward the end of the current content you can get the skill that allows you to fill all the orders at that table with one step IF you have the drinks on your trays.

don't forget to talk to otto before each shift of the day to see if you earned any new interactions with him
And at some point a thief will sneak in while you are sleeping and steal your panties ...dont be quick to replace them in fact working a few days with out them you will find quite rewarding in your advancement

as for the market area most of the interactions there are with the boy best way to get through his content is play the boy of a morning then in the afternoon change to her to work your waitress job
After you meet Gideon and your panties are stolen you will have the option to buy the bath tub in his shop this opens the option to take a bath and masturbate in the tub

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
My game has a habit of locking up sometimes when Agnes is working. Something keeps flying across the screen from the right side to the left and then I can't click on anything. So many times it's a case of ctrl/alt/delete just to get out of the game. I got to save everytime before she starts working just in case.
Note: for those saying the game sticks try walking away to and empty table and then back to the client to serve him also make sure that the drink he wants is on your tray you may have to refill at the bar .....if he wants beer and you only have wine ..you cant serve him wine and vice versa ... if you still have trouble .... try turning off the fast interaction to eliminate the flying across the screen this can be done at the start of your shift in the skill tree ....

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Note: for those saying the game sticks try walking away to and empty table and then back to the client to serve him also make sure that the drink he wants is on your tray you may have to refill at the bar .....if he wants beer and you only have wine ..you cant serve him wine and vice versa ... if you still have trouble .... try turning off the fast interaction to eliminate the flying across the screen this can be done at the start of your shift in the skill tree ....
Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. Everything literally freezes and I can't do anything except force close the game. Haven't tried turning off the fast interaction, what does fast interaction do anyway?

***Edit***
Turned off fast interaction and got some different dialogues so that was pretty cool. Time can only tell if game freezes again or not.
Also, would you happen to know what the "Pleasure" meter thingy is all about in the top left corner when working in the bar, it's always on zero?

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. Everything literally freezes and I can't do anything except force close the game. Haven't tried turning off the fast interaction, what does fast interaction do anyway?

***Edit***
Turned off fast interaction and got some different dialogues so that was pretty cool. Time can only tell if game freezes again or not.
Also, would you happen to know what the "Pleasure" meter thingy is all about in the top left corner when working in the bar, it's always on zero?
As near as i can tell the pleasure meter is not implemented yet ..... I think its just a place holder for now

Reactions: MC Johnsson
4.10 star(s) 57 Votes