roxastheXIII

Sep 20, 2020
For some reason I can't get the patch working can yall give my dumbass a step by step tutorial on how to do it?

edit: never mind somehow worked after starting anew

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I have a lot of bugs when playing games with the waitress... She is stuck almost all the time
That comes up when multiple scenes are occurring, don't have the fast interactions turned on, or is it off. :)

Can you actualy do any lewd incest stuff yet ?
Sort of, if you go to bed at night as Henry, you'll get the sexual stuff that is basically a WIP, work in progress.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Are you fucking kidding me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, friend! Before diving in, why not give the search feature a spin?
There's already a workaround available for that particular issue.

Take a moment to explore –
'Not every path is paved with ease, yet within every challenge lies the essence of our journey.'

Don't forget to peek at message #1171 for more details!

• Haha
Reactions: lo0u and cbomb

cbomb

May 29, 2018

Looks like he already has access to the scene, I think he's angry about it being non cannon?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: fin_369

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019

I don't usually search for paywalled content before diving into a game. Shitty move by the dev and not even worth the hassle on his part since there is always going to be one person who can make a bypass. But thanks anyway.

Looks like he already has access to the scene, I think he's angry about it being non cannon.
Nah, I didn't have access at the time of the screenshot, just was baffled that there was paywalled content here, though I'm starting to note that 3D wRPGs tend to be in the lead when it comes to having said paywalls.

cbomb

May 29, 2018
I don't usually search for paywalled content before diving into a game. Shitty move by the dev and not even worth the hassle on his part since there is always going to be one person who can make a bypass. But thanks anyway.

Nah, I didn't have access at the time of the screenshot, just was baffled that there was paywalled content here, though I'm starting to note that 3D wRPGs tend to be in the lead when it comes to having said paywalls.
I hear ya. One the one hand, I understand devs trying to increase profit by adding paywalls, but as a consumer it sux. I guess if the game is good enough, a paywall shouldn't be necessary to make profit. Nothing against the dev, but paywalls usually encourage me to avoid subbing and hope for a crack, or just ignore the game. I'll prob just wait till full steam release to decide on this one.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes