TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK, not sure how the barometer is meant to work or when to expect a cold night.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
View attachment 3375049
there's bug that not allow you to do anything when you got only one customer, i got it several times and it annoy me, if there's at least 2 customers i can click on the second one and then it comes back to normal, if there's only one, then i can't do any action and only thing i can do i exit game, please do something
until he puts his hand up there is no order to take go and refill your tray or step to another table and he will order again

k4rmaST_

Sep 13, 2023
View attachment 3375049
there's bug that not allow you to do anything when you got only one customer, i got it several times and it annoy me, if there's at least 2 customers i can click on the second one and then it comes back to normal, if there's only one, then i can't do any action and only thing i can do i exit game, please do something
you can move towards the bar counter, not necessarily leaving the game

Martinsuki

Apr 26, 2017
I can't get the blowjob to trigger either, any of the people saying they got it mind sharing their save please?

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
I hope the night visit scene will be completely animated that will make the game more fluid, also is there any vaginal sex implemented in the game already?

Reactions: Sleepwalker59

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I can't get the blowjob to trigger either, any of the people saying they got it mind sharing their save please?
Just keep at it, as long as she passes out whilst working, just keep enduring and she should eventually suck the cock in front of her.

Martinsuki

Apr 26, 2017
Just keep at it, as long as she passes out whilst working, just keep enduring and she should eventually suck the cock in front of her.
I've tried 5 times with everything maxed (except alcohol resistance), paired with how out of your control getting drunk is (granted its not that hard but still, out of your hands) and not getting it

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes