Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
From what I have been able to test, the most positive and negative thing I have found in this version compared to the previous one (0.3g) are....

Positive: You can see the first 2 animations! They look good, quality and fluid. Hopefully in the next versions they will continue to add more.

Negative: Scenes blocked for patreons. I understand that the developer wants to add something extra for patreons, but it would be better if instead of cutting content, they would add new options.
For example, instead of having one option for everyone and another for patreons, have the two usual options and an extra one for patreons. That way you don't feel like you are cutting content, but adding something new.

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
Hello BoredBasmati , what are the future plans with Margaret?, is it going to be 2 routes one where she becomes the town's whore and the other where Henry defends her?

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
No, it's a simple question of not having to do too many variations of each render.
The same goes for the outfit, although when Agnes gets to perform a new job, her outfit will change.
ohhh.... Thank you for the new version, it is cool... I am very sorry, because of the no possibility to have pubic hair (maybe just on Margaret? A tiny, blond bush? Not so much role for her till.... )

A feedback: sometime isn't synchronized the story for the fact, does have our heroin her panties snatched, or not... For example, after the drunk handjobs and blowjobs, when Otto carries her home, next morning she has always panties on....

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
im kinda sad that i got hooked into this game cause i liked the concept a lot. would keep a hard eye on this one since i like the main chick and her corruption path. also looking forward for more anal content.

Reactions: Xakorik and Roma777

Stifler's Mom

Aug 11, 2023
What is this?
Unlock a new stage for Market Advertisement by fulfilling the prerequisite (Check event in the Limping Duck)

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
What is this?
Unlock a new stage for Market Advertisement by fulfilling the prerequisite (Check event in the Limping Duck)
in the part of event in limping duck youll see that its asking for prerequisites to start the event, it asks for level of boobs and to wear panties. if you dont have panties you can buy them again in the shop and boob lvl is increased by allowing the patrons to touch her.

Reactions: Stifler's Mom

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
A picture is worth a thousand words...
Doesn't work for me. Whichever folder I put that patch file in, Henry still calls her Master.

That's a *really* strange choice for a boy to call a woman though. Master is what you'd call a male, not a female. Maybe mistress!

--Edit--

Ok. Giving up. It's far too slow for me. Last three times I've run the bar job, it's ended after she's served just three drinks and the progress bar hardly moved. This sort of slow progression needs some reward, just doing the same thing over and over while having the impression of making no progress is pretty damn boring tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: ButtersCooper

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Doesn't work for me. Whichever folder I put that patch file in, Henry still calls her Master.

That's a *really* strange choice for a boy to call a woman though. Master is what you'd call a male, not a female. Maybe mistress!

--Edit--

Ok. Giving up. It's far too slow for me. Last three times I've run the bar job, it's ended after she's served just three drinks and the progress bar hardly moved. This sort of slow progression needs some reward, just doing the same thing over and over while having the impression of making no progress is pretty damn boring tbh.
I believe the patch isn't updated to work with the latest game version.

However, the second issue you're experiencing can be easily resolved.
Start by adjusting the duration of the shift from 20 to 40, and you'll be able to serve more drinks effortlessly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes