tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Is it possible to focus only on the mother/son relationship while avoiding the other men or is this one of those FMC games where she's forced to whore herself out before shes corrupt enough to consider her son?
You no longer take direct control of Henry
After this update, definitely no.

You used to be able to play as Henry and only get actual sex scenes with him and Agnes, but now he's removed and the game is a full "Femprotag" game with no other content

Reactions: max27

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I've managed to get mine to upgrade the inn, just have to be careful when clicking lol
Seems like right clicking or using shortcuts, errors may appear.

Need another hero for 0.6c :HideThePain:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I have heard from a lot of players and friends who have tried this game and are turned off by all the things that have to be done. Putting drinks back on the tray and trying to serve before time expires. I've been told that those things are not important, but, we still challenge ourselves to do the job.
The game would be a lot easier and more fun, if you'd streamline these things or eliminate some of them altogether. Make it so the serving trays are always full, have a number for the guests as to who to serve first, without a countdown. This way, Agnes can take her time serving the drunks and doing what we want her to do, getting molested, felt up, stripped and eventually fucked.
She'd even have time to entertain the ones she likes without pissing off the other guys.
Doing this, you will get a lot of happier players and even more players. Guaranteed!!!!

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
I have heard from a lot of players and friends who have tried this game and are turned off by all the things that have to be done. Putting drinks back on the tray and trying to serve before time expires. I've been told that those things are not important, but, we still challenge ourselves to do the job.
The game would be a lot easier and more fun, if you'd streamline these things or eliminate some of them altogether. Make it so the serving trays are always full, have a number for the guests as to who to serve first, without a countdown. This way, Agnes can take her time serving the drunks and doing what we want her to do, getting molested, felt up, stripped and eventually fucked.
She'd even have time to entertain the ones she likes without pissing off the other guys.
Doing this, you will get a lot of happier players and even more players. Guaranteed!!!!
I agree, it has everything, this mini game is really boring, there is barely time to do something and there are already several tables to serve, a good improvement would be to increase the time it takes for the customers to order another drink, because, just by going to the bar to get another drink, 3 to 5 tables already appear asking for the drink, that is really boring to tell the truth, a game of this genre should not be so boring.

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes