VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
How to unlock 'Drunk Piss' scene in the gallery? Am ı need to specific skill? When ı am drunk she only collapse.
I still don't know how to get her to drink. However.. go to skill tree and remove all alcohol tolerance points. Carry on service as usual. Reduce desire.
All the best.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How to make the man cum when flirting? Is it only spamming tease cock or something else?
Yeah basically, but it takes so long all the other clients are getting pissed off waiting. Probably best to try and do it early in the shift before it gets busy.

Grev7

Mar 30, 2018
How to make the man cum when flirting? Is it only spamming tease cock or something else?
The guys have different preferences I think. Most just cum by dick teasing. One came with other teasing, but there was no special CG. You only see cum with "tease dick"

If would be nice, if the cum would be still visible on her while she continues to work.

Arheme

Aug 23, 2021
The guys have different preferences I think. Most just cum by dick teasing. One came with other teasing, but there was no special CG. You only see cum with "tease dick"

If would be nice, if the cum would be still visible on her while she continues to work.
If he cums with "tease dick",she has cum on her hand. I'm waiting for the cg that she has cum on her back :love:

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
0.6a totally screwed up my saves and Gallery. 0.6f and now my patch isn't working, not even after new, fresh install (yes it's in the correct folder). Too many bugs have been in this game every single update. Sorry Dev but to the bin your game goes until it becomes stable.

Last edited:

eddje

Apr 27, 2020

New

- Clients now take one more turn to finish their drinks. The game was way harder than intended in the early game.
- Skills related to flirting can't be taken before the flirt skill.
- Moved the "ignore fast interaction" toggle to the config menu.
- Added an option to order drinks.
- Fixed the input menu being non-interactable after watching a scene in the gallery.
- Added a warning during flirting if other clients are starting to get impatient.
- Clients no longer lose satisfaction while flirting.
- Clients no longer ask the MC to drink while she is flirting.
- The bar stats panel gets refreshed when a shift is done.
- The Henry schedule header now shows the chosen name.
- Fixed a bug causing loading issues on the upgrade screen.
- Approximately 70% of the translation is complete in French, Spanish, German, Portuguese (Brazil), Italian, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese. Machine translation is used. All VN segments (except Chinese and Japanese) are translated, some UI elements and barks for the barmaid mode are still in English.
WIN:

MAC:

LINUX:

ANDROID:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
don't give someone a moral lesson for attacking someone by attacking him

don't give someone a moral lesson for attacking someone by attacking him

Sorry I don't pull punches when people act like they speak for other people. People need to be saying what THEY experience instead of acting like in this case the game/software is bad or unstable. Clearly plenty of people are playing it (like myself) just fine.

I will rephrase my statement, I would very much appreciate if people are going to lie or make untrue statements that they instead talk only about what THEY experience.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

New

- Clients now take one more turn to finish their drinks. The game was way harder than intended in the early game.
- Skills related to flirting can't be taken before the flirt skill.
- Moved the "ignore fast interaction" toggle to the config menu.
- Added an option to order drinks.
- Fixed the input menu being non-interactable after watching a scene in the gallery.
- Added a warning during flirting if other clients are starting to get impatient.
- Clients no longer lose satisfaction while flirting.
- Clients no longer ask the MC to drink while she is flirting.
- The bar stats panel gets refreshed when a shift is done.
- The Henry schedule header now shows the chosen name.
- Fixed a bug causing loading issues on the upgrade screen.
- Approximately 70% of the translation is complete in French, Spanish, German, Portuguese (Brazil), Italian, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese. Machine translation is used. All VN segments (except Chinese and Japanese) are translated, some UI elements and barks for the barmaid mode are still in English.
WIN: Pixeldrain
Mega
MAC: Pixeldrain
Mega
LINUX: Pixeldrain
Mega
ANDROID: Pixeldrain
Mega
you have code unlock scene?

zac max

Dec 14, 2019
Game is great, but, just please let me know when sex is included to download it again.

Btw, any other games like this around here? Or like The Pilgrimage.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Game is great, but, just please let me know when sex is included to download it again.

Btw, any other games like this around here? Or like The Pilgrimage.
"sadly" the pilgrimage is quite unique, for using "extreme fetishes"(thank god) and making it in a really amazing game, a sequel is coming tho, and like this one there is only Karryn's prison, but it's 2D rpgm, still a really good game

Reactions: zac max
4.10 star(s) 59 Votes