J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
There is no 'mind control', you are not making them mindless slaves, or I probably wouldn't be playing it, you are corrupting their personalities so they want to do these things.
Well,
Technically you are mind controlling them with that potion(losing their doubts)...That in turn causes them to be more corrupted

Mostly, yes, for you, which is the fun part for most of us. Most of us do not want to see our girls having sex with other guys. That said, they do put on shows for the crowds, and you just opened a club where they entertain guys as strippers, table dancers, and more. There are also a lot of other people around town, who are not 'your girls' who are fucking anything that moves, and you hear them talking about is as you go around (you are slowly corrupting the entire city). So, it's all a matter of perspective, to me, they are truly becoming corrupt, but maybe your definition of 'corrupt' is different than mine.
And i agree,
I am one of those that doesn't want to see my corrupted females to be shared..
Sure, let them dance or whatsoever.... But NO touching. (Still not 100% okay with that, but i can tolerate that...Already have trouble with some of the pool scenes so...)
And for family, well... Nothing... All mine...

It's fine if other guys on this thread would like to see them to be used as public fuck toys, but the moment that happens...well, that's THE moment i drop my pledge and drop this game(And i can guarantee that a large% of the current pledgers of Mr.C will do the same thing).

But personal preferences for everybody, and that's okay..
Not okay if somebody tries to push their personal preference on me or says that my personal preference is wrong or idiotic..

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
There is no 'mind control', you are not making them mindless slaves, or I probably wouldn't be playing it, you are corrupting their personalities so they want to do these things. Also, as I said, there are a lot of people getting corrupted, who are doing others as well, like an entire hospital full of people all banging each other and more.
What is it you are looking for, a whore trainer? There are a ton of them around too. It's honestly hard to find a good harem game that doesn't have NTR right now.
I just spoke about Harem Hotel. Another popular one with no NTR. And NTR? There is NTR in this game, you are already fucking wives constantly in this game. And having the girls you supposedly corrupt only fuck you that is just mind control to desire the MC more and just the MC only. And a whore trainer would be like the harry potter game that I cannot remember the name of. Which is real corruption. To Corrupt is to make them "fall" why would making them "fall" make them just want to fuck one person. Not much of a "fall" to me. But like I said if you don't agree, we agree to disagree.

Funnily enough Harem Hotel prides itself on having NO NTR, as it says so on the itch.io page.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Well,
Technically you are mind controlling them with that potion(losing their doubts)...That in turn causes them to be more corrupted
Losing their doubts? Then why are they only having sex with the MC? If they were truly doing so then they would be fine with anyone. That's what I mean. The potion is just making them lose whatever reason they have to not fuck the MC go away. Its a "lite" form of corruption at best. But if you don't agree than thats fine. At least I cheated my ass off so I can see it for myself relatively quickly.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I just don't see it as mind control, though it is close, the postion corrupts their personality so they want to do this stuff of their own free will, rather than making her do something by dominating her will, breaking her mind, etc...
I just spoke about Harem Hotel. Another popular one with no NTR. And NTR? There is NTR in this game, you are already fucking wives constantly in this game. And having the girls you supposedly corrupt only fuck you that is just mind control to desire the MC more and just the MC only. And a whore trainer would be like the harry potter game that I cannot remember the name of. Which is real corruption. To Corrupt is to make them "fall" why would making them "fall" make them just want to fuck one person. Not much of a "fall" to me. But like I said if you don't agree, we agree to disagree.

Funnily enough Harem Hotel prides itself on having NO NTR.
Losing their doubts? Then why are they only having sex with the MC? If they were truly doing so then they would be fine with anyone. That's what I mean. The potion is just making them lose whatever reason they have to not fuck the MC go away. Its a "lite" form of corruption at best. But if you don't agree than thats fine. At least I cheated my ass off so I can see it for myself relatively quickly.
When I (and many I know) say NTR without qualifiers, it is the kind that has the girl being taken from you (Netorare), not you taking her from someone else (Netori). While they are both technically 'ntr', they are by no means the same thing.

So far anyway, some of them may only want to fuck one person, because he is the best (and biggest), but there is still a ton of corruption to take a nice teacher or a nun, and get them to have sex in public or strip in the streets and during sermons. To me, that is pretty corrupt. ;)

But as I have said a number of times now, what you are asking for IS in the game, it's just not with the main girls so far. You are corrupting an entire city, and keeping the best ones for yourself.

Reactions: J..D

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
But as I have said a number of times now, what you are asking for IS in the game, it's just not with the main girls so far. You are corrupting an entire city, and keeping the best ones for yourself.
You never told me what characters are like that? Who? I've been through a lot of characters in the game already and so far have kept them all.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
You never told me what characters are like that? Who? I've been through a lot of characters in the game already and so far have kept them all.
The Hospital Staff.
All the girls in School.
The nuns.
The woman in the Sub.
The woman in the park.

They aren't really in the MC'S personal harem...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Almost everyone in the Hospital, for starters, you keep one to yourself, the rest fuck anything that moves. The cops, almost all of them and the hookers in the jail, fuck anything that moves, you keep one or two for yourself, and to be honest, you don't know what they are doing when you are not around. The nuns we know do things with their followers, though it might not be up to sex, but their followers do. Most of the students at the school, the women on the train in the women only car, and I am likely forgetting some. You don't really SEE it, but they talk about it in the dialogue, you kind of have to read between the lines on a few of them, but it's happening, the whole town is becoming corrupt.

Reactions: J..D

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
The Hospital Staff.
All the girls in School.
The nuns.
The woman in the Sub.
The woman in the park.

They aren't really in the MC'S personal harem...
I've been through all of them, they just stand around naked. Thats not what I mean, hell the main girls already do that. Exhibitionism is not what I'm asking about.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
You don't really SEE it, but they talk about it in the dialogue, you kind of have to read between the lines on a few of them.
I knew that's what you were going to say. That's basically lore and you cannot even see it like you say yourself so no, not even what I am talking about is in the game. Its not a game for me and that's evident. And honestly Im kinda relieved I had just deleted it before you said this was there, but nothing what I wanted was in the game anyways so, oh well.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've been through all of them, they just stand around naked. Thats not what I mean, hell the main girls already do that. Exhibitionism is not what I'm asking about.
You need to read the dialogue. They are talking about what they are doing when you are not there, and they are all sleeping with their patients, the patients are sleeping with other patients, and so on.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
You need to read the dialogue. They are talking about what they are doing when you are not there, and they are all sleeping with their patients, the patients are sleeping with other patients, and so on.
I'm looking to actually see it not read about it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm looking to actually see it not read about it.
That doesn't change the fact that you are in fact corrupting them as you said. But I only remember one part where you 'watch' others having sex, in the park at night. But if that is what you want, there are hundreds of netorare games here, I see them being posted daily.
Answer to question :

How to corrupt barmaid ?

You're joking, right ?
Damn, that's the only girl in the entire game that hasn't shown me her tits, driving me mad o_O
Yup, that's all there is too it, the more you spend, the more you get to see, just like the woman in the Adult Shop.

Reactions: patrickB

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
That doesn't change the fact that you are in fact corrupting them as you said. But I only remember one part where you 'watch' others having sex, in the park at night
You are right, so you are corrupting some of them but you don't actually get to see any of it. Honestly, that's even worse. Its like eating pie when you could be eating ice cream and pie together. If I wanted a text based game about the real corruption in a game I'd play the Eragames (I mean....I do but you get what I mean)

And honestly its not the NTR I want, its the real corruption I was seeking. I don't consider it NTR because you manipulated or mind controlled the girl you want to fuck and let her fool around. Though either way NTR is just a thing to me, not a minus or plus. Unless I actually care about the female involved than I'll probably hate it.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is that all?
"That's all for this version: The Game". Or "How to make Patreon bucks for minimal effort"

For a Honey Select game this is getting ridiculously small trickles of content. There are other HS games on this site that offer updates 5-6 times this size.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Slave cafe was extremely underwhelming lol. I feel like we should have slaved every major girl in downtown and have slave events for mom and sis around the house by now. Game is losing steam rapidly.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Does anyone know if there will ever be an option to have the girls as slaves but without the whore makeup? It IMO it doesn't look good on any of them. It makes the decent looking girls look trashy and the already fugly girls look like something that should tied up in a burlap sack and tossed over a bridge.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes