Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bit depth is for the Heavy and Lite different for this game.
For the compressed version, we convert it to a image format call .webp which also support 24-bit RGB color.
I said that this producer have to much time normally it exist not a second version from a producer. And you have aso the words heavy and light for heavy (producer) and light (F95zonemember compressed version) by other games here.

Bit depth
I say I don`t know if you can see any difference when you see the pics together.24 bit=heavy & 8 bit=light.

General
Image,video or music. That you eyes sometimes see no different or your ears hear no different. And normally you can cut it off (what you can`t see or what you can`t hear) and make it smaller.

Aso I wrote above that I download myself all time the heavy version.

Maybe somebody can upload the same image on the first side heavy & lite version so the players can look at this and can choose after looking what version you prefer.

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
I don`t know if you can see the different when you see the images (you can find this in the world wide web).
bit depth
16 Bit raws also have 4,000 times more colours than 12 bit raws. And 16 Bit files have 16.7 MILLION TIMES MORE colors than 8 Bit Jpegs. But if your screen cannot see them, and the web cannot display them, Why bother capturing so much data??!
8-bit files have 2^8 colors, 256 colors, customizely chosen from a 24-bit palette.
16-bit files have a palette of 2^16 colors, 65536 colors (almost never used any more).
24-bit files have a palette 2^24 colors, 16,7 million colors.

24-bit palettes been the norm for a long time, consisting of 3 8-bit values, where Red, Green and Blue got a value from 256 different numbers, and was introduced with VGA computer graphics back in the late 80s. Most monitors from the past serveral decades can show these 16,7 million colors, even the fat ones from the 90s, the only ones that can't are some cheap TN panel monitors that were popular back in the 00s when flat monitors were new. Literally none of this data is redundant, you will notice a difference, especially between 8-bit (256 colors) and 24-bit (16,7 million colors), it's en enormous gap between the two. It's like comparing a Super Nintendo game with a Nintendo GameCube game.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
If you use MegaSync file you can get file downloaded fine, the other links i find connection drops speed or times out so I always use mega if I can. Nopy always drops out when I am asleep so it is the worse.

John1990032

Nov 15, 2020
I got a problem, when i want to talk to both mom and sis to go to the grandma i got an error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/momsis.rpy", line 947, in <module>
NameError: name 'slave_sophia' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/momsis.rpyc", line 946, in script
+�& �MT��PE�� G�'է6�ϰ��˥�ti�ih0k,��Q�����p\����'_Hx&P<_���r
File "D:\JeuxXx\corruption-v2.35(Lite)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "D:\JeuxXx\corruption-v2.35(Lite)-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 874, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "D:\JeuxXx\corruption-v2.35(Lite)-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\JeuxXx\corruption-v2.35(Lite)-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/momsis.rpy", line 947, in <module>
NameError: name 'slave_sophia' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.35
Fri May 07 22:07:36 2021

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Corruption [v2.30 >> v2.40] - Unofficial Update Patch [Mr.C]
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This update patch is unofficial which might break the game.

v2.35 >> v2.40

Uncompressed Update (Heavy) Size 356 MB
Compressed Update Size 24.9 MB

v2.30 >> v2.35
Uncompressed Update (Heavy) Size 334 MB
Compressed Update Size 23.4 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this unofficial update patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F***.... Why.... Why every Dev;s when they see Project is too heavy to load,
not can just meke pacth for game like it going Dev "Max's Life"????
My question is can we just get a update from 2.30 to 3.35. it's not a big leap and downloading the whole game over and over is to much to download. Other developers are doing it and the download are smaller too.
How bout a patch from v2.35 to v2.40?

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Corruption [v2.30>>v2.35] [Mr.C] - Unofficial Update Patch
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Uncompressed Update (Heavy) Size: 344 MB
Compressed Update coming soon

Compared using
Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
This update is unofficial which might break the game.

If you enjoy this unofficial update, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
Nice! You made an update-only patch file! Was there a lot to change and make it work?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i think you know that more can be done like a good 69% more hehe
I don't want to do more to the children. Fucking children is a bad thing. I only want to do things with the moms, but they are being ignored now.

Besides, they have been updated in almost every last update for a while now. Even if you do want more of them, you can wait on some of the others. There are many who almost never get updated.

Reactions: itsyeboii

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
I don't want to do more to the children. Fucking children is a bad thing. I only want to do things with the moms, but they are being ignored now.

Besides, they have been updated in almost every last update for a while now. Even if you do want more of them, you can wait on some of the others. There are many who almost never get updated.
i understand.some ppl are stuck with ppl telling them what to like and how to go about it but in a game u can let those walls fall and try anythang.in a game you cant hurt any one ull not get in trouble that is freedom and that scars ppl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
uggggg I am starting to hate how everything new is locked behind the stupid slave/bdsm junk can they just make is so its the players choice to enslave them or not this way they have 2 levels of corruption each with their own story (giving more reason to replay for the few who enjoy that slave junk)

Reactions: theinternetis4
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes