Others Abandoned Cosplay House [v12.0 Alpha] [PixelDottod]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PixelDottod

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2022
banner_final.gif

Overview:
Web version is laggy and have some visual bugs. Play Windows or Android version for the best experience.

In Cosplay House, you inherit a rundown hotel in the bustling city of Lumina. With no previous experience in hospitality and limited funds, you face a daunting challenge. But instead of running a traditional hotel, you decide to turn it into a cosplay house, a unique and trendy establishment catering to the needs of cosplayer cam girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cosplay house is in very early alpha phase. If you are looking for full experience, I strongly suggest to follow my twitter and wait for future updates.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-08
Release Date: 2023-07-01
Developer: PixelDottod F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 12.0 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Android: - -
Online: (Alpha 11.0)

girl_masturbate4.gif screenshot_5.png thighjob_zss-min.gif Violet bathroom-export.gif screenshot_16.png screenshot_49.png screenshot_47.png screenshot_41.png screenshot_38.png

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I like this idea. It'd be nice if you had an option to not choose anyone from the con if none please you. My first instinct wasn't to check the phone on the bottom right corner. I thought the demo ended where you couldn't assign any girls. Maybe add the con/message apps at the bottom of the phone to dumb proof it?

Also would be nice to scroll up when the set of 4 more rooms appears on the top, or make the scrolling icons bigger. It's kind of bugged if you go back and forth too many time.

Great work, curious to see where it'll be an mostly the new set of generated girls from other races!

Reactions: rKnight

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
v0.0. I almost think the dev is teasin me, personally, cause I am ranting so much here about bad versioning. LOL

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Likely the dev just put this out to gauge interest, and clearly the interest is there based on the comments (aside from the folks pointing out the version number and early state of the game so far, which is understandable).

I hope they continue with this project. This is a great foundation and I'm excited to see where they take it. Love the concept and I'm a big sucker for pixel art games, also a big fan of brothel management games which is what this appears to be. Can't wait to see the next updates!

Looks great so far, PixelDottod. Keep up steady progress, focus on content and quality, and I think you'll have a successful title!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote