Others Abandoned Cosplay House [v12.0 Alpha] [PixelDottod]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 10, 2019
It would be nice to get a bit more information about future content, like who exactly the girls are going to have sex with, I personally would prefer to have them be player exclusive, information is still needed

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I hate to break it to you all, but I believe this game is "shopped", as is the parlance of the experts. How could I tell? Why, that's simple: by the pixels :KEK:

Love the art. Good luck to you, DottyDude. I'll be checking back in a few updates.

Reactions: PixelDottod

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
what do i do? i get the first room for free, can change its color... thats it.

PixelDottod

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2022
Hey guys! Thanks for all your comments, and my bad about the version number :HideThePain:.

To answer a few questions:

No anal? No planned anal content?
Anal is definitely planned ;)

even for a v0 its so short on content
There isn't a lot of content available yet because I am working on the game as a solo developer using Godot, which is an open-source and free alternative to Unity. As a result, creating the fundamental mechanics such as dialogues, room management, and sex scenes takes a little longer than usual. However, this approach also offers more creative freedom than a typical visual novel game, and I will ensure that I take full advantage of it.

what do i do? i get the first room for free, can change its color... thats it.
how do we get girl in room?
My bad, the UI is still confusing. To hire a new girl, just click on the smartphone icon at the bottom right of the screen and open the first app.

nimbby

Feb 14, 2018
Definitely will be watching, the art does look great so far. Personally just waiting for creampie stuff. If it's your jam, x-ray would be great too!

Reactions: PixelDottod

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CosplayHouse-0.1Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PixelDottod

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2022
My antivirus detects a trojan in both versions I could download.
Thanks for your report. I ran an online tool to detect viruses and here is the result:

It seems that it is a false positive from avast, which is known to be a bit overzealous. I've seen multiple post on Godot forum (Game Engine) adressing this issue. I'll try different export settings to see if that change something.

Just in case, I'm also doing a scan with malwarebytes, but my own antivirus (Eset) doesn't have any problem with the file.

EDIT: I've updated all the download link with a new export that fix the Avast false positive.

Last edited:
Reactions: CooperFrost

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Now I am just wondering how I can do the sex scenes

They start but then I just don't know what to do and i'm stuck

0_Alpha

Sep 21, 2022
My game is stuck on a black screen for some reason. I can hear the music playing, but that's it. Any fix for it?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote